• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Silexx

EVERYONE TUNE IN TO TSN 690. CRYING CALLERS BWAHAHAHAHAHA

YUSSSSSSS

2502306-0700654132-pJU1y.gif

I seriously have no idea what station I should listen to on my commute back home. So many choices.

Silexx

Monique Muise ‏@monique_muise 11m11 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario

I'm convinced they waited to release @PKSubban1 news until there was no danger of PMJT crying on stage in front of the American president.

heheheheh

I get stuck in an afternoon meeting for 4 hours and all hell breaks loose in the NHL

the only question I have is, WHAT THE FUCK ARE MONTREAL AND EDMONTON THINKING

Also, I fucking called it on stamkos

Holy shit that Stamkos money is great. Why would he leave that much cash on the table?

Return to a strong team that lost in the Cup Final a year ago and took the eventual Cup winner this year to a 7th game in the ECF.

In other words: his best chance for getting his name on Lord Stanley's Cup is staying where he is. At least compared to the options (those teams with serious interest who could also afford him).

Solo

I hate to say I told you so in this case, but I told you so, Red: everyone in the Montreal franchise hated Subban for some reason and today proves it

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, can't choose between Habs tears or Leafs tears with the recent Stamkos news.
What Leaf tears...? I never thought we had much chance ans the most logical was for him to remain. I'm fine with that now that we have cap space to use to take on more shitty contracts for cap space and prospects and space to keep our young players.

I get stuck in an afternoon meeting for 4 hours and all hell breaks loose in the NHL

the only question I have is, WHAT THE FUCK ARE MONTREAL AND EDMONTON THINKING

Also, I fucking called it on stamkos

Montreal's management is probably on drugs. Edmonton's management consists of nothing but complete and utter idiots.

Parch

Taylor Hall was probably a cancer in the locker room.
You heard it here first.
You're hardly first. That's been rumored for years. High school cliques in the locker room have a lot to do with the Oilers lack of success.

It's still ridiculous return for a proven 80 point player, but I had a sense that it's been extremely difficult to trade for defencemen in this league. I figured the Oilers were going to have to overpay.

Throw it on the pile of ridiculous decisions by Oiler management, but at this point I'm not surprised. What else is new. I gave up on this team years ago.

calder

Yzerman finally said fuck it and showed Steven the photos he took of Stammer stuffing that dead hobo into the trunk of his car.

I'm frightened now, who knows what dumb shit Roykic want to pull after these stunts.

I wonder what we offered to Montreal for Subban, it had to be better than this.

Return to a strong team that lost in the Cup Final a year ago and took the eventual Cup winner this year to a 7th game in the ECF.

In other words: his best chance for getting his name on Lord Stanley's Cup is staying where he is. At least compared to the options (those teams with serious interest who could also afford him).

Sure, but if that's what you want then why would it have taken this long?

Cake Boss

Banned
What Leaf tears...? I never thought we had much chance ans the most logical was for him to remain. I'm fine with that now that we have cap space to use to take on more shitty contracts for cap space and prospects and space to keep our young players.

lol sorry I should have mentioned its 'Leafs media tears' . Toronto media has been pushing the stamcock watch forever now and it feels amazing that their wishes wasn't granted.

If you guys are done with the Oilers tears, here is some to keep you busy with

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=2098799

ryan299

Good contract for TB. Don't believe Stamkos' contract is insurable so they could've got bit in the ass if it was more and he gets another blood clot.

Top Bottom