• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Viktor Stalberg 1 yr /$ 1.5M with Carolina Hurricanes

Well, shit. I'm not sure why the Rangers let him get to free agency when they were supposedly interested in keeping him and the price was that low.

Rangers now have a 4th line consisting entirely of Tanner Glass.

calder

I'm happy the Jets are more focusing on signing their RFA's. Some of the money being thrown around at certain players... Yikes.

Montreal is nuts if they sign Radulov. The guy would be Semin 2.0 if he ends up there.

This is the one day a year where Chevy's refusal to do anything is a serious positive. Almost all these signings are likely to end badly for the team, I'm happy to avoid them. Everyone knows that signing a guy 30 years old to a deal of 5 years is a bad idea, nevermind 7.

Wait a few days, pick up some cheap LHD for depth and then you're done.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly the way the Leafs have approached the last couple of seasons did we really expect differently?

Of course but RUMOURS MAN!

Dreger said things! And so did other insiders! We have to believe them...despite the fact the majority of Leafs deals no one has really picked up on them until just as they're done.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lawton just referred to a 25 year old signing an 8 year deal as "playing out the rest of his career" with the Lightning. Ok.

Is there anybody on TV more stupid than Brian Lawton? I'm not talking shitty opinions. I'm talking actually stupid.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
General Fanager ‏@generalfanager 3m3 minutes ago
#TBLightning have $45.12M locked in for 2017-18 w/ 6F/4D/0G, in a year where Johnson, Palat, Drouin, Sustr, Vasilevsky + 10 others are RFA.

Triplets gon' get paid.

Parch

Brossoit probably better than Monster, but who backs up depends on how much playing time they want to give Brossoit.

yyzjohn

Banned
General Fanager ‏@generalfanager 3m3 minutes ago
#TBLightning have $45.12M locked in for 2017-18 w/ 6F/4D/0G, in a year where Johnson, Palat, Drouin, Sustr, Vasilevsky + 10 others are RFA.

Triplets gon' get paid.

Yzerman's plan:

Lose in Stanley Cup Final
Lose in Conference Final
Lose in Second Round
Lose in First Round
Out Of Playoffs

Top Bottom