• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Holland wtf are you doing?!??? Why are you handing out 5 and 6 year contracts to guys in their 30's???? Terrible GM. And it's 2 more centers to boot. Detroit needs wingers dummy and a top 4 D man.

zroid

Banned
9cbc25776ea54620a69091b79a0a6cf5.png

hmmm

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

That seems like a pretty low risk signing to me. Doesn't cost much, no real pressure, he's probably 4th or 5th on the depth chart on the right side (behind Klein, Girardi, McIlrath, and a potentially side-swapped Skjei, who might be playing on McDonagh's right side).

I'm just more surprised it's a RHD rather than a left that they decided to sign first. Depth chart on that left side is short now that Yandle is gone, especially if they're thinking of moving Skjei to the right.

Erdrick

I'm happy the Jets are more focusing on signing their RFA's. Some of the money being thrown around at certain players... Yikes.

Montreal is nuts if they sign Radulov. The guy would be Semin 2.0 if he ends up there.

Socreges

Banned
So the Eriksson contract makes sense alongside the others, but it just doesn't make sense for the Canucks. By the time this team's competitive he'll be old and expensive

But right...we're still trying to make the playoffs...

Cake Boss

Banned
Eric Engels ‏@EricEngels 1m1 minute ago
Canadiens very close on Radulov. Made a significant offer. Radulov wants two years and NTC. Detroit got into the mix. He's weighing options.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Eric Engels ‏@EricEngels 1m1 minute ago
Canadiens very close on Radulov. Made a significant offer. Radulov wants two years and NTC. Detroit got into the mix. He's weighing options.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
If there's one thing Detroit did good on, was driving that price up on Radulov so the Habs have to over pay.

Top Bottom