• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

eyeless

it's a one year contract

we're not going on a cup run this year

this is a day of celebration of them not signing russell
hopefully, do they even have the space now

....Your team just traded PK Subban

Don't remind me.

Nashville is probably going to win the cup next year with PK

Like Kessel did this year

I'm also predicting Weber getting injured and we miss the playoffs

This is not an exciting time to be a Habs fan

6 X 4.75 for Trocheck!!!

Perfect. Goddamn. This fucking team is actually going it. After so many years of low balling young guys to have th walk out the door this is amazing. Rebuild is officially fucking over. I didn't think I'd ever live to see the other side.

I hope to post this, this time next year for the Sabres.

Pikma

Banned
6 X 4.75 for Trocheck!!!

Perfect. Goddamn. This fucking team is actually going it. After so many years of low balling young guys to have th walk out the door this is amazing. Rebuild is officially fucking over. I didn't think I'd ever live to see the other side.
Congrats

Pls treat Daddy well

Samyy

At 👏 least 👏 we 👏 have 👏 Matthews 👏

and Marner
and Nylander
and they got Rielly and Kadri signed to really good contracts
and we still have JVR

Lets all take a breadth and collective step away from the ledge and see what happens at camp.

nubcake

Neo Member
13528261_10154093326866558_3395402952585894062_o.jpg

The KHL's Version of Elliotte Friedman said this.

Aivis Kalniņš – ‏@A_Kalnins

Let me put this straight - Radulov is the best Russian player not named Ovechkin or Malkin.

Should be interesting. This hype better not be for nothing. Please be awesome Radulov.

I mean Radulov is 2nd in all time scoring in the KHL, that's gotta count for something

Mentok

Banned
WOW TORONTO, you didn't match or make a better offer to Biyombo?

Where the hell was the MAX?

Biyombo made it known he was going to FA and hinted at leaving Toronto. He was never going to be starter, and we have another backup. They put their efforts in Derozan instead.

Yeah I'll be following the nba more than the nhl next season.

Marvie_3

Banned

Should be interesting. This hype better not be for nothing. Please be awesome Radulov.

I mean Radulov is 2nd in all time scoring in the KHL, that's gotta count for something
Brandon Bochenski is 5th. It doesnt mean dick. :lol

zroid

Banned

he's probably good but he's not better than Tarasenko, and I doubt he's better than Kucherov. Or Panarin?

TRADE: Sabres acquire goaltender Anders Nilsson from @StLouisBlues for a 5th round draft pick in 2017.

Tim Murray gets his rebound goalie after being jilted yesterday. Of course he goes for the tallest one he can find.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
and Marner
and Nylander
and they got Rielly and Kadri signed to really good contracts
and we still have JVR

Lets all take a breadth and collective step away from the ledge and see what happens at camp.
Let Andersen into your heart. Quack quack!

zroid

Banned
Better get traded? If he doesn't he's a free agent next year. Unless you think the leafs are winning the cup this season, this is a no lose deal

Wrong. Polak takes a roster spot that could be used on a young player / prospect. Even worse, it might force them to waive Corrado and lose him for nothing. If they don't recoup assets by trading him then his signing had negative value.

Samyy

Leafs signed Justin Holl to an ELC, played with the Marlies last year.
Was looking up his stats and noticed Stuart Percy had a relative GF% of -13% last year...lol
In comparison, Connor Carrick had a +11.9%, Holl had a +5.174%,

Wrong. Polak takes a roster spot that could be used on a young player / prospect. Even worse, it might force them to waive Corrado and lose him for nothing. If they don't recoup assets by trading him then his signing had negative value.

Max roster size is 23 no? No reason for them to waive Corrado.

zroid

Banned
Max roster size is 23 no? No reason for them to waive Corrado.

i guess it will depend what the final roster looks like

hope you're right tho

still it's going to suck if Corrado is stapled to the press box again for half the year. in limited minutes he played well enough to deserve an opportunity. Polak hasn't done anything to warrant ice time over him.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

hope you're right tho

still it's going to suck if Corrado is stapled to the press box again for half the year. in limited minutes he played well enough to deserve an opportunity. Polak hasn't done anything to warrant ice time over him.
He and org said this was due to injury. Once Phaneuf and Polak were gone, he was on there pretty consistently IIRC.

Samyy

hope you're right tho

Besides that, our only D were:

Rielly
Gardiner
Marincin
Zaitsev
Corrado
Carrick
Hunwick
Loov

I doubt Loov is in their plans at all, he had a bad season. That leaves us with 7 D who would all be basically guaranteed spots. I'm guessing they're just trying to generate a little competition.

Top Bottom