• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Solo

Speaking of Chiarelli/Seguin, how did I never see this?

https://youtu.be/JRyIgatcTAs

lolololololol what a boardroom of incompetence. It almost makes me feel better about having BargainBin. Almost. They're all broken up about no Horton, meanwhile they ship out a franchise player for peanuts because he "doesn't fit the culture".

Mentok

Banned
What will you think of the Weber trade in 2 years? 3? 6?

I don't see Weber having a huge drop off like others do. I think he can still be one of the league's top shutdown defencemen for quite some time. I also don't think it's an unmovable contract either (should they decide that route). 2-3 years from now, I'll be worried how many draft picks Lefebvre fucks up. It's just insanity to keep this coaching staff at status quo, with Julien being the only change.

Socreges

Banned
Andy Strickland @andystrickland

Goaltender Anders Nilsson likely to sign with Vancouver tomorrow #Canucks
WyqK7FU.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
Canes should go after: Matt Cullen, Justin Williams, and Jussi Jokinen.

EDIT: WTF Jussi is only 34? I thought he was like 38 for some reason.

Speaking of Chiarelli/Seguin, how did I never see this?

https://youtu.be/JRyIgatcTAs

lolololololol what a boardroom of incompetence. It almost makes me feel better about having BargainBin. Almost. They're all broken up about no Horton, meanwhile they ship out a franchise player for peanuts because he "doesn't fit the culture".

Can you believe how entertaining a "Behind the CH" would be? Actually, the Réjean Houle era would be the most entertaining one for sure, but BargainBin would be great to laugh at.

Holiday

Banned
Jeremy Rutherford said in his chat today that he thinks the Blues will pursue Neil or Thorburn. There goes my appetite. Pittsburgh gave them a gift by trading a first for Reaves, why sign some washed-up tough guy when the league has passed them by, in terms of both age and playstyle?

Solo

Can you believe how entertaining a "Behind the CH" would be? Actually, the Réjean Houle era would be the most entertaining one for sure, but BargainBin would be great to laugh at.

I feel like you could substitute BargainBin/Subban in 2016 for Chiarelli/Seguin in 2013 in that video and it wouldn't be far off.

Subbam didn't fit "the culture" Also, he's black.

Mentok

Banned
I feel like you could substitute BargainBin/Subban in 2016 for Chiarelli/Seguin in 2013 in that video and it wouldn't be far off.

Subbam didn't fit "the culture" Also, he's black.
Seriously, throw in some French accents and I bet it would be eerily similar.

Chris Nichols @NicholsOnHockey

LeBrun: Radulov camp and #Habs "absolutely not closer at all." As of late Friday afternoon, no progress at all in last 24 hours.

[Chris Nichols @NicholsOnHockey

LeBrun: Radulov camp continues to field calls from other teams, including #Stars.

Chris Nichols @NicholsOnHockey

LeBrun/Radulov: "The bottom line is this: if he wants six-to-seven years, it's not happening in Montreal." #Habs

Oh...

Erdrick

Poor Hank.

I hope you guys enjoy having Lundquist play all 82 games, otherwise that's the worst possible decision they could make this side of a Bruins scouting report during NHL Drafts. You DON'T want Pavs on your team unless you're deliberately trying to lose.

If I were a Rangers fan, I'd be hoping to whatever is holy that this is not true for you guys. Pavelec should be lucky to get a contract in Europe, not another NHL one ever again.

Davey Clarkson contract of 2017

He can't even open jars anymore.

damn.png

“Sometimes where you get hit right in the hand, we have gloves on, but they only protect you a little bit,” Alzner continued. “You get them right in the hand, it’s pretty easy to break something. It’s kind of embarrassing, but my wife (Mandy) is the one who opens up all the jars in our house because my hands have been broken so many times from the shots. I’ve got pretty weak hands now.”

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Will suck to see him leave, but 6-7 years is asinine for Radulov. Markov on the other hand, I have no idea what's holding Bergevin back from giving him 2 years. If he walks tomorrow, that's a massive hole on that blue line.

Aaaaaaaand here it is. The whole reason I didn't want Radulov to sign here.
You didn't want him to sign and have a great and entertaining year on a risk free 1 year deal?

calder

Jeff Hamilton @jeffkhamilton
It's confirmed, The #NHLJets have signed G Steve Mason. Deal is expected to be announced Saturday. Has already found a place to rent #wfp

Good, good. If it's really a two year deal, good bordering on great.

Now let's just hope they fix the PK somehow

Will suck to see him leave, but 6-7 years is asinine for Radulov. Markov on the other hand, I have no idea what's holding Bergevin back from giving him 2 years. If he walks tomorrow, that's a massive hole on that blue line.

You didn't want him to sign and have a great and entertaining year on a risk free 1 year deal?

I didn't want to sign him and have management sign a dumb fucking deal to keep him here.

Top Bottom