• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
This offseason has Marvie busting out all the old gifs. Saad, now Sharp.....
aduVDFQ.gif

acT5WRB.gif

PillarEN

Sharp is cool and all, but what was it about him and Duncan from some 3 seasons ago?
The white Vegas uniform is pleasant.

EDIT: Dadanov going to Florida? That's cool. He's been really good in the KHL the last two seasons. Maybe that doesn't mean much, but I think he could give the Cats 25 goals and 25 assists this season.

PillarEN

I would have never known of Canadas Independence Day if it weren't for TSNs segment on Iginla. You guys need to wave your flags more and spread more Tim Hortons to the States. Oh that Vanilla Dip donut is going to taste so good in a few days.

Bob McKenzie‏Verified account
@TSNBobMcKenzie
Replying to @TSNBobMcKenzie @TSN_Sports
Sam Gagner, Michael Del Zotto and G Anders Nilsson to VAN

Bob McKenzie‏Verified account @TSNBobMcKenzie
Replying to @TSNBobMcKenzie @TSN_Sports
Evgeny Dadonov and Micheal Haley to FLA.

let the free agency fun begin; may teams over pay for mediocre players.

Speaking of which even on a really cheap contract I am not a fan of Sharp coming back, especially since Q will probably throw him on the 2nd line where he doesn't belong any more

Marvie_3

Banned
Why would Sharp go so cheap? That's some discount.
Because he broke my heart and he wants to make it up to me.
Also hes 35 and has been injured a lot lately

Great band. Great song.

Speaking of which even on a really cheap contract I am not a fan of Sharp coming back, especially since Q will probably throw him on the 2nd line where he doesn't belong any more
I dont mind him playing there until one of the kids earns that spot. Schmaltz should be up with Toews and Saad.

Top Bottom