• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

We'll have to make a movie that ends in a cliffhanger to settle it then.

Freddy vs Jason vs Schuey vs Godzilla vs Q's coaching career

A big budget action movie with 5 monsters that refuse to die. It'll be great.

End credit scene will be Dan Cleary in a Wings jersey watching from the stars.

Quick

Banned
Anyone interested in working for NHL teams, the NHL jobs page has some solid job listings.

Was looking into the graphic design jobs, and I feel like I quality for a chunk of them, except for the fact that teams want their hires to work at their office.

Ducks, Devils, Wings, Panthers, Blue Jackets have a bunch of listings in general. The NHL office as well.

Pikma

Banned
Anyone interested in working for NHL teams, the NHL jobs page has some solid job listings.

Was looking into the graphic design jobs, and I feel like I quality for a chunk of them, except for the fact that teams want their hires to work at their office.

Ducks, Devils, Wings, Panthers, Blue Jackets have a bunch of listings in general. The NHL office as well.
My dream of becoming a Part Time Consessions Cashier for the Carolina Hurricanes will finally materialize

Lol

Just had a few rounds of the game without it crashing. It was pretty intense for the old heart.

hey man you should try this videogame called Resident Evil 7 on the PlayStation Virtual Reality system (yes they have one now!). it's a slow-paced story where you get to explore old houses, read newspapers and watch VHS tapes. and stuff.

Cake Boss

Banned
TuneIn Radio app keeps getting shittier every update. Now it doesn't carry the TSN radio stations? The fuck???

917606.jpg

Switched to Simpleradio

Calamari41

41 > 38

Quick, you need to bring your photoshop and memecraft skills to the Ducks marketing department.

I will of course supplement your salary handsomely, and set you up full time at the Montage in Laguna Beach. And all the funnel cake you can eat.

Marvie_3

Banned
Quick, you need to bring your photoshop and memecraft skills to the Ducks marketing department.

I will of course supplement your salary handsomely, and set you up full time at the Montage in Laguna Beach. And all the funnel cake you can eat.
Dont fall for these lies, Quick!

calder

On Galchenyuk...

The Winnipeg Jets and GM Cheveldayoff have historically been a very patient team...but now the feeling is they are getting word from above to be more aggressive and the Steve Mason signing is very much a beacon pointing in that direction...

Now we might be getting another one as the Jets are rumored to have "strong and growing interest in Galchenyuk from Montreal and may be offering up a strong package which could include Tyler Myers or possibly (but less likely) Jacob Trouba...Stay tuned for sure on this.

Oh Eklund. A "strong package" for a forward the Jets really don't need? "Including" Myers? Why would they do that?

Don't even get me started on Trouba lol.

yyzjohn

Banned
Oh Eklund. A "strong package" for a forward the Jets really don't need? "Including" Myers? Why would they do that?

Don't even get me started on Trouba lol.

I can't believe that in 2017 people are still referencing Eklund. What has this turd ever done to be quoted so much?

zroid

Banned
Who wants to splat some salmon?

I can't right now, just asking in general

^^^ re: TuneIn and TSN, you have to use iheartradio for TSN now.

Pikma

Banned
Who wants to splat some salmon?

I can't right now, just asking in general

^^^ re: TuneIn and TSN, you have to use iheartradio for TSN now.
You know I'm in

Here's my friend code, or whatever it's called, for everyone else:

SW-5308-7533-2705

calder

Hey guys, I want in on this Nintendo thing. Seems like they may stick around after all!

Add me online:

My Nintendo address is 49.8951° N, 97.1384° W, with a Magnetic declination of +3° 2' (Declination is POSITIVE EAST) and an inclination of 74° 47'

My Splatoon what3words ID is routine.offhand.trouser

Friend code is 3709080753892791, rising sign Jupiter entering Gemini where he will stay for the rest of the season.

Pikma

Banned
Hey guys, I want in on this Nintendo thing. Seems like they may stick around after all!

Add me online:

My Nintendo address is 49.8951° N, 97.1384° W, with a Magnetic declination of +3° 2' (Declination is POSITIVE EAST) and an inclination of 74° 47'

My Splatoon what3words ID is routine.offhand.trouser

Friend code is 3709080753892791, rising sign Jupiter entering Gemini where he will stay for the rest of the season.
Isn't this how you and SCHUEY used to communicate back in the very old days anyway?

calder

Isn't this how you and SCHUEY used to communicate back in the very old days anyway?

Central-Telegraph-Office-Man-Working-Morse-xlarge.jpg

This was me, spitting fire, back at Schuey a few years ago. I think I was trolling him about how much Odie Cleghorn sucked ass, and how the Habs would never win with Sprague Cleghorn as captain. What a joke team lool.

Top Bottom