• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Razorskin

----- ------
6621_ottawa_senators-anniversary-2017.png

If this was mocked already, I missed it. I just saw it on Reddit and yikes is that cheap looking. Like they asked the interns who knows photoshop and one kid raised his hand and they said well we don't want to pay for photoshop so download GIMP or something and have it done by lunch.

Melnyk got his grandson to do it for free.

calder

I opened it in a new tab so I could see the title of the thread before clicking on it.

That's just horrifying to think of, not gonna click on the actual link lol.

6621_ottawa_senators-anniversary-2017.png

If this was mocked already, I missed it. I just saw it on Reddit and yikes is that cheap looking. Like they asked the interns who knows photoshop and one kid raised his hand and they said well we don't want to pay for photoshop so download GIMP or something and have it done by lunch.

The chin is resting on the S

calder

Justin Bourne was with the Marlies coaching staff last year and he's on the PDOCast today. He gave Kyle Connor as a guy who stood-out to him at the AHL last year (thanks Bruins!) and, on the other end of the scale, how you see a team like Utica and are the staff goes "oh shit they have Jake Virtanen" and he disappoints and you wonder why he was hyped. 😂

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up Friday the 13th the game. Amazing concept, but it is still really buggy. Would be great to play with a group of friends.

Marvie_3

Banned
Theyre showing the Blackhawks/Rangers game from Dec. on MSG right now. Seems like this game was way more than 7 months ago given the amount of guys that are no longer on either of these teams. :lol

Pikma

Banned
You should be Jason and do what time has refused to do for over 400 years. End Schuey.
He already survived like 3 ice ages, 5 volcano eruptions, 55 tribe wars, 14 independence wars, 6 civil wars, 4 world wars and 2 hockey fights, one Jason isn't going to stop him

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
He already survived like 3 ice ages, 5 volcano eruptions, 55 tribe wars, 14 independence wars, 6 civil wars, 4 world wars and 2 hockey fights, one Jason isn't going to stop him

Lol

Just had a few rounds of the game without it crashing. It was pretty intense for the old heart.

Marvie_3

Banned
We'll have to make a movie that ends in a cliffhanger to settle it then.

Freddy vs Jason vs Schuey vs Godzilla vs Q's coaching career

A big budget action movie with 5 monsters that refuse to die. It'll be great.

Top Bottom