• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
Even nhl.com fails at getting the name right

http://shop.nhl.com/Toronto_Maple_L...ielly_Reebok_Royal_Home_Premier_Player_Jersey

edit: wtf i can't ship an authentic jersey to canada? Why in the fuck are you so stupid, NHL?
Could be worse. I had an Islanders jersey customized at the NHL shop and they didnt even have the correct lettering for the Islanders. So they just used the wrong font and called it good. Finally I just shipped it to Canada and had it done correctly.

Preseason starts this week! YAY

Also I'd like to remind everyone that Vegas plays their first ever game of preseason hockey against Vancouver tomorrow night at 5PM EST on all Sportsnet channels (so 6pm my time)

Alucard

Banned
Guys, redoing your front steps suuuuucks. Been working like Gary Roberts in the offseason since after breakfast and am just sweating buckets. Have stripped off all the old stuff and unloaded a shit ton of sand off the back of a truck. Fuuuuuuck. More than one weekend for this for sure.

Quick

Banned
Winnipeg Jets Legend Nik Antropov was at the Leafs alumni game tonight at Niagara Falls.

I haven't heard of his name in years.

Erdrick

Winnipeg Jets Legend Nik Antropov was at the Leafs alumni game tonight at Niagara Falls.

I haven't heard of his name in years.

I've never seen a more disinterested NHL player than him, and I've seen Kyle Wellwood play in person before.

JDKpirate
Duchene may not be happy to be here but he is signing fan signatures like a pro

I'm gonna need to know what kind of facial expression he had while doing so

edit: Also, avs had a bag skate yesterday.

DJyHJyfWsAEXn-a.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Samus Returns is very good and is probably the one game I needed to be able to say without a doubt that 3DS has my favorite game library ever

I'm so glad Metroid is back.

Socreges

Banned
I didn't like the idea of it pre-release, mainly because it gave me flashbacks of that mediocre Castlevania game, but honestly the execution feels just right so far.
Yeah I'm surprised by how much I like the combat. Not too difficult to avoid either. Plus, killing a few enemies consecutively with a melee combo is very satisfying.

Alucard

Banned
I didn't like the idea of it pre-release, mainly because it gave me flashbacks of that mediocre Castlevania game, but honestly the execution feels just right so far.

How dare you stealth shit on one of the greatest games of all time.

I'll probably pick up Metroid at some point. Got a sweet Samus t-shirt a while ago so I can Samus while I Samus.

0FzQTxV.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Samus Returns is very good and is probably the one game I needed to be able to say without a doubt that 3DS has my favorite game library ever

I'm so glad Metroid is back.
Yeah its great so far.

How dare you stealth shit on one of the greatest games of all time.

I'll probably pick up Metroid at some point. Got a sweet Samus t-shirt a while ago so I can Samus while I Samus.

http://i.imgur.com/0FzQTxV.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That shirt is awesome. Where did you get it?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers' lineup for tomorrow's preseason game:

Carey-Miller-Nash
Grabner-Andersson-Buchnevich
Farnham-Nieves-Lettieri
Schneider-Desjardins-Fontaine

McDonagh-Pionk
Holden-DeAngelo
Graves-Kampfer

Pavelec
Halverson

Things to watch: that second forward line, particularly Lias Andersson, and the D pairings in general.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have this guy in my 18 team full keeper league and I hope this guy gets way more chances than just being on the 3rd and 4th line.
Unlikely he makes the top two lines, but even if he's on the third line, he will be with decent players. Up to him to force his way up the lineup.

Top Bottom