• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Chris Hine‏ @ChristopherHine 33m33 minutes ago
Joel Quenneville termed Michal Rozsival's injury "upper body." Said he wasn't sure if Rozsival would play this season.

While I don't wish concussion issues on anyone placing Rozsival on IR and letting him retire would be a nice way to guarantee I don't have to worry about Q dragging his ass out over some of the younger D Men

Pikma

Banned
Stars allowed the most SH goals last year if my memory isn't failing me yet again, so yeah, it's not as good as it sounds

Socreges

Banned
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS ROSTER: 9/17 VS. VANCOUVER
Forwards: William Carrier, Cody Glass, Tomas Hyka, Keegan Kolesar, Brendan Leipsic, Stefan Matteau, Tomas Nosek, Nick Suzuki, Paul Thompson, Alex Tuch, TJ Tynan and Tyler Wong

Defensemen: Jake Bischoff, Nicolas Hague, Brad Hunt, Griffin Reinhart, Clayton Stoner and Shea Theodore

Goaltenders: Dylan Ferguson and Jiri Patera

#Canucks Forwards today -
Rodin-Chaput-Lind
Molino-Megna-Boeser
Archibald-Cassels-Virtanen
Gadjovich-Hamilton-Goldobin

#Canucks D-pairings today -
Juolevi-Subban
Sautner-Brisebois
Holm-McEneny

Bachman/Demko will split time in goal.
Pretty stoked to see the kids. Apparently Virtanen played well last night. Getting our hopes up just so he can dash them once again

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Randomly browsing the Habs schedule and they do their Cali trip in their 3rd week in October. It's usually much later in the season if I recall.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Get this fucking baseball off my screen sportsnet. Wtf you have how many goddamn channels how hard is it to show the game on just one of them.

Stasis

Guys, redoing your front steps suuuuucks. Been working like Gary Roberts in the offseason since after breakfast and am just sweating buckets. Have stripped off all the old stuff and unloaded a shit ton of sand off the back of a truck. Fuuuuuuck. More than one weekend for this for sure.

Any yard/house work that involves digging and/or moving around large quantities of substrate is fucking terrible and I'm never doing it again.

I'm gonna pay ppl for that shit.

REEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE ISLES

NRwhUug.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Any yard/house work that involves digging and/or moving around large quantities of substrate is fucking terrible and I'm never doing it again.

I'm gonna pay ppl for that shit.

Yes. So much yes. Finished laying down concrete today in hot as balls heat. Goddamn.

Top Bottom