• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Marvie_3

Banned
This game started on Marvie's birthday, and it's gonna end on Marvie's birthday.
the-neverending-story.jpg

Never ending biiiiiiirthday. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

Cindro

Worth staying up until 1230 just to see Kane's supernatural final play. Unreal.

And now I have something to do on Saturday!

I lost track of Kane on the play and when the puck slowed down and just missed going in, I was like "fuuuuuuuuuck", then I saw one person skating around the half-open net and was just hoping it wasn't Rozsival.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Does Kane have the highest douche to talent ratio in the league? I think so

Looked like he was playing in the AHL on that final play

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Game 5 of Rangers-Penguins will be at 3 pm on Saturday.

By the way, the Rangers' last 5 playoff games at Madison Square Garden? The Rangers are 0-5, having been beaten by a combined score of 18-3.

Very strange.

Luv u

He's right though. They brag about having so many channels showing games yet still start them so late.

oh I didn't disagree, just has an image of a guy in a control room going "CUT TO COMMERCIAL". It bullshit that games like this end at 1am EST; if you want a national audience you need to plan your game times accordingly

Luv u

He's right though. They brag about having so many channels showing games yet still start them so late.

This was his full sentence - "A simple question: An 8:42 puck drop serves who? We’ll be back."

$$$$$$$$ NHL doesn't give a fuck about the fact that a large portion of people have jobs or school to attend the next morning

Marvie_3

Banned
oh I didn't disagree, just has an image of a guy in a control room going "CUT TO COMMERCIAL". It bullshit that games like this end at 1am EST; if you want a national audience you need to plan your game times accordingly
Yep. If that hadbeen a Ducks/Preds game, theres no way I was staying up for it.

I'll probably stay up for Shorks/Kings though because thats been a great series so far.

Line_HTX

Luv u

I'm in Central and I don't like that start time either. They should've just put that one with an earlier start time on USA instead.

On that note, I'm just getting the increasing suffocation for tomorrow night... God, it looks like it's the end for real.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm in Central and I don't like that start time either. They should've just put that one with an earlier start time on USA instead.

On that note, I'm just getting the increasing suffocation for tomorrow night... God, it looks like it's the end for real.
It is the Shorks........

Top Bottom