• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
CgpX5eIUYAAcsft.jpg

oooooof

Stasis

Hanks for nothing! It's so sad it's funny =/

Saturday is my gf's bday. We're having people over and my afternoon is basically backyard prep, BBQ prep, making drinks. I'll miss much of the game. I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

I'll either check the score and be pleasantly surprised, or just kinda think "yeah, that's about right". That's how I feel about all this. Just irritated we gave up so much for Staal tbh. Looking forward to Buch and whatever we do to fix shit this off-season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV is just running lines through a blender in practice today. Tanner Glass on the third line. Most of the others rotating around with different linemates on different rushes. And Diaz, who was not with the team a single day all season long, is on the second power play unit.

I don't get it. I mean, a tweak or two here and there is one thing, but these wholesale new line inventions (which started in the game last night) go way way way beyond tweaks. We went through an entire season and know what basically works, and those lines and groupings that generally worked throughout the season also played great in game 2 and not terribly in games 1 and 3. Why reset everything practically to training camp mode now?

Rangers:

No picks in the first two rounds this draft.

2 more years of 31-year-old Rick Nash at $7.8M per.

5 more years of 29-year-old Marc Staal at $5.7M per.

4 more years of 31-year-old Dan Girardi at $5.5M per.

Lundqvist is 34, and has 5 more years at $8.5M per.

They currently have $17M in cap space to re-sign Yandle, Kreider, and Miller.

Going to be a tough offseason.

Line_HTX

Hawks G6 start moved up to 7 instead of 8:30 or whatever.

NBC be like "See we're listening!!!"

Watching the post game after the 2OT win, and I was wondering what the hell Milbury was talking about when he said the network can get everyone on deck to all the game all night long.

Rangers:

No picks in the first two rounds this draft.

2 more years of 31-year-old Rick Nash at $7.8M per.

5 more years of 29-year-old Marc Staal at $5.7M per.

4 more years of 31-year-old Dan Girardi at $5.5M per.

Lundqvist is 34, and has 5 more years at $8.5M per.

They currently have $17M in cap space to re-sign Yandle, Kreider, and Miller.

Going to be a tough offseason.

Marc Staal not worth the money anymore?

Top Bottom