• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Yamabro

Banned
I'm not even salty. They played like shit and the Sharks were better. I am mad that the Sharks ruined my plans of taking a sexy French girl to game 7 at Staples. :(

Socreges

Banned
I'm crying.

The Sharks finally did it. The curse is over. No more Jumbo PTSD against LA.
The Kings curse lasted two years. I'd say they still have a much, much bigger curse to shake.

The amount of shit that would have been thrown at either Subban or Karlsson if they had that stat line after their team was eliminated would have been insufferable
Well:

1) Subban gets an unreasonable amount of attention (both positive and negative). Doughty gets neither the insufferable praise nor the unreasonable scrutiny.
2) Doughty has two Cups and has previously had fantastic playoffs at both ends of the ice. This can be forgiven as an anomaly.

Marvie_3

Banned
Chicago next
0wKeAKq.gif

Femto.

I would rather you lose to them than us too, so that I don't have to be in the same building as your fans.

To be fair, I hate some of the bile in my own building. Remingtons, the lot of them.

Losing to the Ducks would mean I will never hear the end of it from my best bud and his brother.

Yamabro

Banned

No thanks. I've been to Chicago before and I don't want to go back.

EDIT: Yeah there are some annoying as fucking Kings fans. Those "If criticize the coach and team you're not a real fan" type of fans. Basically Raiders fans but with the ability to tie their shoes and bathe themselves.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
To be fair, I hate some of the bile in my own building. Remingtons, the lot of them.

Losing to the Ducks would mean I will never hear the end of it from my best bud and his brother.

Yeah this was a mercy killing. Kings have lost to San Jose before. Losing to the Ducks would have been terrible.

Acid08

Banned
Logan Couture says the Kings had been "disrespectful" to the Sharks earlier: "I wonder if they've got us where they want us right now?"

Bless you Logan you beautiful average looking good hockey player, you.

Drive-by posting to say: fuck the Sharks, fuck Bay Area Teams, and fuck Voynov; I still blame that abusive piece of shit for our woes.

Edit: also, go Preds.

Top Bottom