• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Line_HTX

Hey, the Giants won today! :D

BlsOLoX.gif

"<Team> Wins!" gifs are popular in the MLB thread.

I forgot to mention that to be fair, I never wanted the Rockets to make the postseason at all, and I was pretty mad that I got robbed of a sweep last night.

Go Washington Capitals and Ovechkin. They're the only right team left to win.

Fuck San Jose and Anaheim Cretins.

None of you tech bros deserve this joy.

Also, why am I getting referred to constantly in the last few pages? I'm just a regular NHL fan. Like wtf is a Remington?

Line_HTX

If we didn't know the Kings were one of the 15 teams you cheer for, we would now.

I couldn't watch them consistently the whole season. I said many times all I had was NBCSN showing various games throughout the week.

And I'm pretty sure I said this clearly in December.

You either beat the scrub teams or lose enough to become a scrub team.

The Sharks aren't very good. They will lose in 4 or 5 in the next round.

I bet Pavelski can't even get a hardon.

Line_HTX

It just fucking sucks that they never had sustained control of the puck and space at any point in this series. I can't count the minutes they either actually led or were outplaying them.

A lot of them didn't do anything meaningful.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If Jack Remington was an actual Trump fan I wouldn't even be the least bit surprised

Line_HTX

Have you missed the entire 25 years the Sharks have existed or....?

No, I'm just irritated that you lots insist that something bad was gonna happen when they CLEARLY have had control for almost all of the minutes in the entire series.

It was never gonna happen here. You people lied through your teeth.

Curufinwe

Sharks took a bite out of crime last night. Nice job.

I wonder if it was really Vinny's last game, and where Luke Schenn will end up next.

Top Bottom