• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

So who will start against the Wild tomorrow? Antti Niemi or Kari Lehtonen?

What's with people giving up on Jonathan Quick already? He was good but didn't get enough help. Also plays out of position. But it makes those saves look so spectacular

Calamari41

41 > 38

What's with people giving up on Jonathan Quick already? He was good but didn't get enough help. Also plays out of position. But it makes those saves look so spectacular

Quick didn't do so hot last night, but his game saving performances far outweigh and outnumber the random times that he shits the bed. They wouldn't have sniffed either of their Cups without him.

Quick didn't do so hot last night, but his game saving performances far outweigh and outnumber the random times that he shits the bed. They wouldn't have sniffed either of their Cups without him.

yeah HFBoards is crazy to consider trading him. Or that random Kings fan here who wants McDavid for Quick straight up.

I guess the quick exit making them second-guess their roster

Pikma

Banned

A fucking mannequin for all I care, there's barely a difference it seems

https://twitter.com/PhilaSportsFix/status/723713643280519168

CgsltpKW0AEvejU.jpg:large

giphy.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Panik down to the 4th line so Shaw can take his place on the 1st. Another stupid move from Q. Panik was really good on that line last game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fuck you, I hope Ovi rapes your team in game 6

You've got to be subtle here, Pikma. Should have said that you hope Ovi treats your team like Kane treats his victims.

Also, "like the wife of a Kings fan" covers a broad array of horrible experiences.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like AV is going with the same group of forwards today, which means no Kevin Hayes. Hopefully he put together more sensible lines, though.

He does say he "has a decision" to make on defense, which suggest that Raphael Diaz may make his season debut today. Because why not?

Also, now would be a good time for "Big Game Brass" to do his thing.

Sounds like AV is going with the same group of forwards today, which means no Kevin Hayes. Hopefully he put together more sensible lines, though.

He does say he "has a decision" to make on defense, which suggest that Raphael Diaz may make his season debut today. Because why not?

Also, now would be a good time for "Big Game Brass" to do his thing.

Maybe the decision is that girardi is healthy :D:D

Still can't believe that Koivu of all players on the Wild scored the game tying and game winning goals.

He is so inept when it comes to scoring, is so criticized by the fanbase because he doesn't elevate his game when he needs to, and so bipolar when it comes to his overall levels of play that him actually getting it done is insane.

I hope it shuts people up that want him to lose the C and give it to Parise because he's a good Minnesota boy. Not only is it incredibly dumb but as if that would actually do something in relation to their on-ice play.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Full blender mode:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Lindberg-E.Staal-Miller
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

M.Staal-McDonagh
Yandle-Klein
Skjei-Girardi

Lundqvist

Also wasn't somebody on here ripping Vanek and Pominville for not scoring in the playoffs?

Vanek hasn't played a game because he has been injured, and Pominville has 6 points in 5 games and has been clutch as hell since the start of Game 2.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Noon: Rangers elimination game
3pm: Ducks/Perds
5pm: Hawks elimination game

it's gonna be a good day

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Full blender mode:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Lindberg-E.Staal-Miller
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

M.Staal-McDonagh