• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
After seeing those replays, I actually think Kessel shot it wide. That little tip off Hank's stick redirected it right into the corner.

Also, how is that "tripping?"

zroid

Banned
tumblr_mfpiqzDzDq1rflkf7o1_500.gif

I couldn't find the gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stepan was already hurt and limping from his previous shift before he took that shot and limped back to the bench. Hopefully he can keep going, especially considering we only dressed 11 F today.

Alucard

Banned
Pens started finding their legs in the second half of that period. Hope they keep it up in the second, which was their best period during the regular season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, he had Lundquist fooled the whole way.

More importantly, that was another example of a season-long problem with the Rangers' defensive zone coverage. Yet another completely uncovered and uncontested man right at the net with an easy put back.

Hank's body language today is also unlike anything I can remember seeing from him in a long time. He looks frustrated and defeated already, which is extremely unusual from him in this sort of circumstance.

Top Bottom