• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Heretic

Also, the biggest change was discipline, turnovers, and the revamped 4th line centered by Horcoff. Freddie was only a factor the last game.

Ducks had 20 turnovers the first game. 15 turnovers the second. 3 turnovers the 3rd and 4th. Don't know how many on the 5th.

Don't ask me about drugs I do not know anything about drugs

image.php

I have been told by my lawyer to make the statement to not contact Acid about drugs. My earlier statement was in error. I apologize. He is an outstanding citizen with a clean record. The only flaw is that he loves everybody too much. And wants to kill Stoll.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I have to miss most of the game tonight due to a birthing class.

Why can't women just give birth on their own? I have things to do. What is this.

Hi there, NHLGAF, I doubt anyone remembers me so if I may, I'd like to re-introduce myself to this fine community. I posted here during the 2013 playoffs but didn't continue since due to both personal reasons and not being able to watch hockey at all for a good while after cutting cable to save money.

Anyway, I'm a Red Wings fan and would like to join this fine group again if you'll have me.

Hi there, NHLGAF, I doubt anyone remembers me so if I may, I'd like to re-introduce myself to this fine community. I posted here during the 2013 playoffs but didn't continue since due to both personal reasons and not being able to watch hockey at all for a good while after cutting cable to save money.

Anyway, I'm a Red Wings fan and would like to join this fine group again if you'll have me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201716&page=45

This thread suits you better. :p

welcome!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Red Wings fan? Come join us in the Marlies OT.

Chris R

Sing along with the anthem is the only way to do it. Fuck that clapping bullshit Chicago does. Also not a fan of shouting "Stars" or "Flag was still there"

Avocado selection here in Alaska is so terrible, 2 for $3 but they are just worthless :( no guac tonight, good luck quackbros.

Marvie_3

Banned

I might remember you but all you pikmin look alike so I'm not really sure.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MultiJhonny reminds me of Marvie when I first started posting in that he somehow has a gif / image for every thing

Welcome Back Sir. We need more WingsGAF

zroid

Banned

Shame you're coming back just as the Wings are about to spiral into perpetual mediocrity

actually wait, maybe that's not so bad ;P

Marvie_3

Banned
Shame you're coming back just as the Wings are about to spiral into perpetual mediocrity

actually wait, maybe that's not so bad ;P
It'll weed out some of wings-age.

The opposite has happened to Hawks-age it seems. Smaller than ever after 3 cups.

i wish rev was alive :'(

Top Bottom