• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
Throughout this series, the Blues played some of the worst lead protection hockey I have seen since Toronto vs Boston. I don't know whether to blame the players or Hitchcock, or both.

iLLmAtlc

Congrats blues gaf.

That was an amazing series to watch from an outsider's perspective. Those final 10 minutes were probably the most exciting and intense I've seen this year.

Cake Boss

Banned
Throughout this series, the Blues made some of the worst lead protection hockey I have seen since Toronto vs Boston. I don't know whether to blame the players or Hitchcock, or both.

This is always the coach telling the players to dump the puck at every opportunity and sitting back with no forecheck in tact.

calder

Good job blues. Still kinda hate you.

Now I have to figure out what that means for the Hawks first rounder we stole. Man it broke my heart a bit seeing Ladd be so underwhelming in Chicago. But him putting himself offsides on that late Rush was just classic him wow.

Once again, sucks when you go all in and lose. They needed D and wasted assets on Ladd

Thanks for the 1st rounder and Marko Dano BTW.

Good job blues. Still kinda hate you.

Now I have to figure out what that means for the Hawks first rounder we stole. Man it broke my heart a bit seeing Ladd be so underwhelming in Chicago. But him putting himself offsides on that late Rush was just classic him wow.

Assuming I'm not missing something, we'll end up with the 24th overall pick as it is guaranteed either 2 of the higher placed Caps, Pens, Blues and Stars go to the conference finals (and hence have the 27-30th pick) alongside either two of the lower placed Shorks, Lightning, Isles and Preds/Ducks.

n5ltgAr.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Still pissed that those weak fuckin calls were made. Blues got away with murder all game and the refs break up the flow of the game by calling shit that you dont call in the 3rd period of a tied game 7.

Top Bottom