• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dear God, all these comments....... People salty at the Hawks success these past few years lol
Not salty....just fucking bored of seeing them in the finals constantly

We need new blood in the finals to make it somewhat interesting

And fuck Kane

Of course my fiancee wants to have a deep discussion about transgender rights and what bathrooms they can use in public with a minute and a half left in the game.

Of course.

Socreges

Banned
Of course my fiancee wants to have a deep discussion about transgender rights and what bathrooms they can use in public with a minute and a half left in the game.

Of course.
What? "Why are you not in the kitchen?" Problem solved.

If i was a neutral fan I'd want fresh blood in the final too

Not salty....just fucking bored of seeing them in the finals constantly

We need new blood in the finals to make it somewhat interesting

And fuck Kane

Why don't you want me to be happy?
Nice

HariKari

I'm kinda shocked the Blues didn't choke. The Blues are the NHL's version of the Browns.

Browns would have to be good in the regular season for that comparison to work.

Nice to see the Sharks and Blues overcome their demons.

Playoffs are worth watching even more now without LA and Chicago.

calder

Assuming I'm not missing something, we'll end up with the 24th overall pick as it is guaranteed either 2 of the higher placed Caps, Pens, Blues and Stars go to the conference finals (and hence have the 27-30th pick) alongside either two of the lower placed Shorks, Lightning, Isles and Preds/Ducks.
Apparently:
@RobMorris75: @arcticicehockey with Chicago eliminated the Jets guaranteed at least 23rd pick overall from the Ladd trade. 22nd if Anaheim loses Wednesday

I refuse to puzzle it out myself so I'll assume 23 or 24 ;)

Quick

Banned
BLUES!!!!!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

YOU DID IT!

YES! Great job Blues.

SUCK IT HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

GRATS BLOOS!

Fuck the Blues.

Hahahahaga

YESSS.

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

BYE BYE, CHICAGO!!

CONGRATS ST. LOUIS!!

THEY DID IT THEY DID IT

THEY DID IT

OH MY GOODNESS

BLUUUUEEESSSSSS

Finally some fresh blood in the finals

Wow the Bloos actually did it

YESSSS BLOOOS

WE WILL HAVE A CUP FINAL THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE BLACKHAWKS OR KINGS!

A HAWKLESS PLAYOFFS YESSSSSSSSS I'M ALL IN

Good job Blues. Good fucking job.

So glad to see this.

Now to have the Stars win the next series.

Nice job, Blues. Hell of a game.

THANK YOU BLUES

NO MORE FUCKING HAWKS CUPS THIS YEAR

THANK YOU GOD

Cya Marvie

BLUES WIN!

Good Lord, I would have died had the outcome been any different.

Blues baby!!!!!!! Hell yeah

When NHL-GAF starts disrespecting Marvie on his birthday...

CWv8wmr.jpg

It seems like she is against though...

I worded it bad. She wants them to be able to use the bathroom they want and identify with. She's just bummed out that there are certainly going to be idiots that do stupid things and try and get away with it, and that we haven't really moved past that yet.

Doesn't matter because that's not what this thread is about. Good to see that there is going to be fresh blood winning the cup this year.

Plus, Kyle Brodziak finally beat the Blackhawks in the playoffs after four straight attempts, so that's pretty cool.

I wouldn't be mad if the Islanders won it all.

I wouldn't either. They are one of the few teams in the east that I don't hate.

I worded it bad. She wants them to be able to use the bathroom they want and identify with. She's just bummed out that there are certainly going to be idiots that do stupid things and try and get away with it, and that we haven't really moved past that yet.

Doesn't matter because that's not what this thread is about. Good to see that there is going to be fresh blood winning the cup this year.

Plus, Kyle Brodziak finally beat the Blackhawks in the playoffs after four straight attempts, so that's pretty cool.

Ah well I get that. I know I was just curious lol but I don't think it will be a problem

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 8m 8 minutes ago
Blackhawks, Kings and Rangers combined for 28 series victories last four years. None this time.

Top Bottom