• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This twitter account is amazing

@soloucity said:
Yo deadass this the first time I've ever watched hockey and this shit has been LIT for these first 45 seconds

@soloucity said:
All i know is Im bout to watch the might ducks and have superior knowledge on hockey now.

@soloucity said:
Empty net?

@soloucity said:
The goalie just said Fuck it and left?

@soloucity said:
This dude has like 3 teeth left. This shit is rough and violent

When NHL-GAF starts disrespecting Marvie on his birthday...

CWv8wmr.jpg
Lmaooooo

Yamabro

Banned
Everyone with a team now chilling at home drinking beer. Who do you guys want to win the Cup? I'm okay with any of these teams winning.

1. Blues
2. Sharks
3. Islanders

Everyone with a team now chilling at home drinking beer. Who do you guys want to win the Cup? I'm okay with any of these teams winning.

1. Blues
2. Sharks
3. Islanders

1. Capitals - Ovechkin is too good of a player to not win a cup. I can't tell my eventual kids about how good he was and then say he never won a cup. That'd be ridiculous.

2. San Jose - Brent Burns is a beaut.

3. Penguins - It's a shame that Crosby/Malkin have only one cup to their names. Talents like that should have more.

Yawnier

Banned

1. Blues
2. Sharks
3. Islanders
1. Sharks - Cup for Jumbo Joe, Marleau, Burnzie, and Reimer

2. Penguins - Cup for Kessel

3. Predators - They're just a chill team

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
1. Capitals - Ovechkin is too good of a player to not win a cup. I can't tell my eventual kids about how good he was and then say he never won a cup. That'd be ridiculous.

3. Penguins - It's a shame that Crosby/Malkin have only one cup to their names. Talents like that should have more.

1&2 make sense but 3 is just a no-go

Neutrals should realistically cheer for teams that have gone LONG without a cup or never won

e.g. Blues, Caps, Sharks, Preds have never won, Isles not for 31 seasons

though I DO kind of want the Blues to lose int he final if only so the Canucks don't tie them for the "most SCF appearances without winning" record anymore

I love you Fubes but cmon.. you are better than this.

<3

1&2 make sense but 3 is just a no-go

Neutrals should realistically cheer for teams that have gone LONG without a cup or never won

e.g. Blues, Caps, Sharks, Preds have never won, Isles not for 31 seasons

though I DO kind of want the Blues to lose int he final if only so the Canucks don't tie them for the "most SCF appearances without winning" record anymore

Blues have Ott and Backes. Don't want them to win. Plus Hitchcock sucks.

Islanders would be okay. They have Okposo. Lightning would be cool. Anaheim sucks. Predators suck.

That leaves Caps/Sharks. Penguins are a distant third for me. But not as distant as most on here apparently.

You guys check your brackets now that the first round is pretty much over? I'm ranked #3 in our league. Baller status.

Crosby is good. He should have more cup victories to his name.

Gotta agree, like looking back when Crosby was drafted...this is not the career you would have expected, and that's got nothing to do with him and his own potential. Malkin/Crosby is just as good as Kane/toews, I'd probably put it on a better GM first, Chicago has been so good at investing in the right players and picking who they keep around, still really confused why shaw is still there, probably because he can't command the same kind of dollars as someone like saad.

zroid

Banned
I never filled out a bracket this time because every year I do I get it embarrassingly wrong, but I would be 6/7 if I did. Whiffed on Florida.

Expected Ducks to win their series.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Cherry pick era over?

And I don't want to hear shit about Blues fans not showing up when we're told that we're not allowed to post because we don't live here.

Yamabro

Banned

I can get behind 1 and 2 but 3... nah bro.

Cherry pick? That when the league started.

What? The NHL started in 2012 bro.

iLLmAtlc

I think I got 2 wrong so far (LA and DET). Changed my pick to LA over SJ at the last moment. Moot point tho because I picked LA over Was in the cup so my bracket is totally busted, >_>

Top Bottom