• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Cool Gamer tags bro

3eg3pfl9er8bu69lv3aanxn5c.320x240x71.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is amazing, hopefully he live tweets it

I don't get how y'all found him. I guess he's a random new fan, but it's not like I randomly follow people.

How'd this guy get blown up
Hockey-Twitter is like NHL-Gaf, it's pretty insular with a variety of personalities driving most of the traffic. One of them found this guy, retweeted it and then they all retweeted it.

Chris R

Sorry people of color for "hiding" hockey for years :( I want everyone to love this sport and for it to get the love it deserves.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is amazing, hopefully he live tweets it

Hockey-Twitter is like NHL-Gaf, it's pretty insular with a variety of personalities driving most of the traffic. One of them found this guy, retweeted it and then they all retweeted it.

It was posted on reddit before it was posted here so pretty sure it went twitter->reddit->gaf

ZeroGravity

Tampa Bay Lightning (A2) vs. New York Islanders (WC1)

Wed 4/27, 7pm: NYI @ TBL | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports
Sat 4/30, 3pm: NYI @ TBL | NBC, TVA Sports
Tue 5/3, 7pm: TBL @ NYI | NBCSN, TVA Sports
Fri 5/6, 7pm: TBL @ NYI | NBCSN, TVA Sports
*Sun 5/8, TBD: NYI @ TBL | TBD
*Tue 5/10, TBD: TBL @ NYI | TBD
*Thu 5/12, TBD: NYI @ TBL | TBD

Pikma

Banned
Hey ducks, I wouldn't mind if you took 164 OTs to score the gwg in game 7, We need all the time we can get to have Seguin ready

Tampa Bay Lightning (A2) vs. New York Islanders (WC1)

Wed 4/27, 7pm: NYI @ TBL | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports
Sat 4/30, 3pm: NYI @ TBL | NBC, TVA Sports
Tue 5/3, 7pm: TBL @ NYI | NBCSN, TVA Sports
Fri 5/6, 7pm: TBL @ NYI | NBCSN, TVA Sports
*Sun 5/8, TBD: NYI @ TBL | TBD
*Tue 5/10, TBD: TBL @ NYI | TBD
*Thu 5/12, TBD: NYI @ TBL | TBD

So, the first 4 games get 2 days in between them EACH, but they can't move Game 1 one day later to let the first round conclude first?

There's nothing going on in TB's stadium on Apr. 28, either.

http://www.amaliearena.com/events

Islanders/Lightning schedule is the dumbest playoff scheduling I have ever seen.

Also, did you know they don't start seeding draft pick positions until AFTER the 2nd round is over? They did it in 2015... and I have no idea why they started doing it like that. Makes no sense.

this video has been making the rounds today. it is worth watching I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tU-D-m2JY8&feature=youtu.be

Suddenly, these guys are discovering that women are being harassed online? The way women have been telling us for years? Wow, what an insight.

Women all over the world have been telling us constantly they're being harassed, forever. It happens in public, we can SEE it happening, it happens in open online spaces, and when it happens in private, or closed online spaces, they share it with us anyway, if it's safe for them to do so. (And they usually get blamed for the results)

But we didn't really take it seriously until some douche in a backwards baseball cap reads it out loud? And he didn't even write it in the first place?

What the fuck does that say about us, that this is allegedly what it takes for some people to take harassment seriously? Where the fuck were these guys before?

Eugh, that aside, it's good that it's finally having more of a spotlight shone on it.

Acid08

Banned
Has anyone spoken to Clyde re: the guac party? He hasn't posted in here and I'm afraid he took all the avocados and ran.

Pikma

Banned
Has anyone spoken to Clyde re: the guac party? He hasn't posted in here and I'm afraid he took all the avocados and ran.
First Kaep, now him, something's going on with the few existing civilized Kings fans, the only ones left are the shitty ones

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Clyde is in self-imposed exile until the Ducks are eliminated, I have it on good sources

Top Bottom