• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

a916

Yeah, I'm pretty sure punching a dude with a blocker is a penalty... refs just letting Islanders get away with anything because they're behind in the game...

I hate that game management is a real thing... referees should not be influencing the flow of a game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure punching a dude with a blocker is a penalty... refs just letting Islanders get away with anything because they're behind in the game...

I hate that game management is a real thing... referees should not be influencing the flow of a game.

Goalies do that all of the time, and they're usually given a free one anyway when somebody pokes at them.

zroid

Banned
since I started watching at around the middle of the 2nd period I can hardly remember seeing the puck in the Bolts zone at all

Acid08

Banned
So that cat from last night was found somewhere in the Tank. It has food and water and they're gonna make some kind of announcement about it later.

nubcake

Neo Member
So I went out to the Lightning Watch Party today, just felt like cheering with a large group of fans. Next thing I know, some guy comes up to me and tells me he's got an extra ticket if I wanted it. These were the seats:

13112901_10156809238510487_1173257185959353993_o.jpg

MY. LORD. I've never been that close before and it's crazy how much the speed of the game really sinks in from there. And man what a dominant effort too. Just constant puck possession and absolute control of the 2nd and 3rd period. Beautiful. Only complaint is with Charron(who is always awful) and McCauley. Absolutely embarrassing officiating. McCauley in particular stared RIGHT at a high stick and a cross check in our area and just stared off into space like a moron. Incredible that they can't get anyone better for the playoffs.

All in all though, holy CRAP what a day. Still can't believe I got a free ticket from a stranger, much less so close. Bring on game 3!

Heretic

So I went out to the Lightning Watch Party today, just felt like cheering with a large group of fans. Next thing I know, some guy comes up to me and tells me he's got an extra ticket if I wanted it. These were the seats:

13112901_10156809238510487_1173257185959353993_o.jpg

MY. LORD. I've never been that close before and it's crazy how much the speed of the game really sinks in from there. And man what a dominant effort too. Just constant puck possession and absolute control of the 2nd and 3rd period. Beautiful. Only complaint is with Charron(who is always awful) and McCauley. Absolutely embarrassing officiating. McCauley in particular stared RIGHT at a high stick and a cross check in our area and just stared off into space like a moron. Incredible that they can't get anyone better for the playoffs.

All in all though, holy CRAP what a day. Still can't believe I got a free ticket from a stranger, much less so close. Bring on game 3!

Wow!!!

Alucard

Banned
Leafs with the 1st overall pick. Huh. Wonder if it'll make any difference for them.

On to the hockey game, please. Stop talking to Brendan Shanahan. Stop.

Top Bottom