• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

We dominated two periods, had five PPs and came out of it with exactly one goal. The penalty was bullshit but I'm not mad at anyone other than the Pens for this being a tie game right now.

Alucard

Banned
We dominated two periods, had five PPs and came out of it with exactly one goal. The penalty was bullshit but I'm not mad at anyone other than the Pens for this being a tie game right now.

Pretty much. Can't go into the third against the Caps with just a one-goal lead and think it will be enough.

Plenty of time left, though. Pens will get their chances too.

Gettin salty in here

tumblr_nisvy9VBMA1r61vzwo1_400.gif

a916

Pretty much. Can't go into the third against the Caps with just a one-goal lead and think it will be enough.

Plenty of time left, though. Pens will get their chances too.

With their inability to score, it pretty much dares the Penguins to go blow for blow, Murray vs Holtby... that's a losing battle.

Pikma

Banned
Both the Caps and the Pens are fucking joke teams, they're basically blank checks for whoever wins in the Islols vs Blolts series

COME AT ME YOU FUCKING LOSERS

Pikma

Banned
Where's KingBroly at

I hope he's alright

I don't like him but that doesn't mean I wish him wrong

I really hope he's alright

Poor KingBroly

Are you alright KingBroly?

If something wrong happened to KingBroly I'm gonna blame Bettman, I'm sure that's what he'd want me to do

I hope you are alright, Kingbroly

Top Bottom