• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
Taking bets on the Orpik suspension. I say 1 game, but wouldn't be surprised if he only gets a fine.

Rka1cSD.png

KingBroly

Banned
We played like absolute fucking dogshit for 2/3 of the game. We cannot do that and expect to win. I don't like the Caps stretching the limits of how much they can suck before they turn it on to simply show they can.

Gotta remember we only had 5 defensemen for pretty much the entire game thanks to Orpik's shitbaggery. I'm not going to blame the third period on that but it certainly didn't help.

Alucard

Banned
We played like absolute fucking dogshit for 2/3 of the game. We cannot do that and expect to win. I don't like the Caps stretching the limits of how much they can suck before they turn it on to simply show they can.

Mmm. Get ready for shock when the Caps are down 3-1 in 2 more games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Broly was never around for Photoshop Alucard

The kettle is not yet aware that it's speaking to the pot

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You would have been banned within 2 days of posting here back when Pens-Age was regular and posted terrible photoshops like they got paid for it

It was definitely something

Glad I missed it. I probably would have been banned.

Did Pens-Age only post during the playoffs back then too?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Glad I missed it. I probably would have been banned.

Did Pens-Age only post during the playoffs back then too?
They were around all season, but it was like having 6 Tabris in here who loved their photoshop and were Penguin fans

Pens, Caps is a great series.

Good to be challenged by a good team from the East. Only thing I know is this is what hockey is all about and I'm high on a good win.

Did you get Bud Light Lime at least? If you did, congrats on drinking flavoured piss.

vV6BBE.gif

I bought a couple of bottles of Delirium Tremens. Shit is expensive at $4/bottle.

Worth it.

I did not lol

I normally drink craft beer but for some reason when I was at the store I wanted bud light for some weird fucking reason. I need a New Belgium or Dogfishead or maybe something local to wash this away.

Quick

Banned
I did not lol

I normally drink craft beer but for some reason when I was at the store I wanted bud light for some weird fucking reason. I need a New Belgium or Dogfishead or maybe something local to wash this away.

I'm looking to expand my beer options more, and checking out some craft beer options. Something for me to do for the summer I think.

Stasis

They were around all season, but it was like having 6 Tabris in here who loved their photoshop and were Penguin fans

Jesus. I'm having a panic attack imagining this.

I did not lol

I fucking love dogfish. The 60 and 90. How are the others? I'm in PA right now and thinking of bringing some back since we can't get this shit in Montreal. I've never seen it anyway =/

I'm looking to expand my beer options more, and checking out some craft beer options. Something for me to do for the summer I think.

How much craft stuff do you guys get imported from the states?

We have so many options now it's wonderful. We have some of the shittiest beer but some of the best beer.

I fucking love dogfish. The 60 and 90. How are the others? I'm in PA right now and thinking of bringing some back since we can't get this shit in Montreal. I've never seen it anyway =/

I have only had those two, Midas Touch and a seasonal that I can't remember the name. But all were delicious. My favorite brewer I think is Ballast Point but they have a premium price. They have a Grapefruit IPA that is incredible

Stasis

How much craft stuff do you guys get imported from the states?

We have so many options now it's wonderful. We have some of the shittiest beer but some of the best beer.

I have only had those two, Midas Touch and a seasonal that I can't remember the name. But all were delicious. My favorite brewer I think is Ballast Point but they have a premium price. They have a Grapefruit IPA that is incredible

Grapefruit IPA? My god I must have this. Now to find someone selling Ballast Point around here. New Hope/Doylestown area if you know it.

I love grapefruity beers so fucking much. I'm excited right now.

Top Bottom