• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Stasis

Caps really shitting it up. Thanks for making us look less awful. I mean, we were still fucking awful but this is slightly redeeming.

And Jhonny, that beer is fucking delicious man. I owe you! Gonna be hard when I'm done with this case and have to locate more and will fail because Quebec =/

I really wanna move back to the US someday. Maybe after Trump =P

Go sit on a frozen cucumber.

CautiousPoliteGarpike.gif

Caps really shitting it up. Thanks for making us look less awful. I mean, we were still fucking awful but this is slightly redeeming.

And Jhonny, that beer is fucking delicious man. I owe you! Gonna be hard when I'm done with this case and have to locate more and will fail because Quebec =/

Glad you enjoyed it! It is damn tasty. I love it.

Pikma

Banned

Hey stop trying to suck MJ's cock, you filthy whore, he's mine

The Caps are the most worthless fucking team to ever exist. Seriously who has a worse franchise? The caps have only been the SC final once... FUCKING ONCE and not ONCE with Ovi. All they do is choke. Fucking choke choke choke. They should be fucking relegated to the AHL. They choke on a dick so fucking big it makes OG Mudbone look like a needledick.

These Caps are seriously so bad at their fucking job, which is to play a fucking game. I swear to fucking God, when Jesus comes back he will just say "Nah" and all the other real hockey teams will go up to Valhalla with Zeus and Cthulu. I fucking hate the Pens but at least they won Jagr 2 cups! And the Oilers get to jack off over old Gretzky highlights and cum in their 4 cups and then let the juice flow over themselves.

HOLTBY FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Neuvirth, no Cam Fucking Ward, he is no Kari Lehtonen, and he is for damn sure no Bernier. Holtby withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on DC. Fuck Holtby and his stupid ass shit hole of a goal.

If the Caps were an anime they would be some shitty fucking kid shonen where the kid has no powers other than the CHOKE ON A MASSIVE DICK. He would always power up his choking skills each and every episode and fucking FUCK IT UP. The Caps are like this fucking shitty ass anime. They choke and choke and choke. The fuck ups that the Caps are show they will never win a cup. They don't deserve a fucking cup. They deserve to wither away in Vegas with cocaine and midgets. Ovi should go to a real team in the KHL.

DC is also a fucking shithole of a swamp. It is just filled with the government spying on masturbating boys with some government employee jackin it to some kid going poop and looking at all the fucking WOLF HAIR in it.

The Caps seriously are fucking me. My ass is already bleeding from the fucking anal fissure they have given me. FUCK THE CAPS FUCK MY ASSHOLE THAT IS BLEEDING.

This series is fucking over. The Caps are the most worthless shit stains on the face of the planet. If they were playing against 5 year olds they wouldn't even get the puck past them. I shit better pucks then they do and my ass has been bleeding for fucking days. Fuck it all.

FUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSvFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPS

Fuck em

Pikma

Banned
Hey I hope you don't mind but.. I'm gonna quote this a couple more times just to be sure KingBroly doesn't glance past it, accidentally or not.
The Caps are the most worthless fucking team to ever exist. Seriously who has a worse franchise? The caps have only been the SC final once... FUCKING ONCE and not ONCE with Ovi. All they do is choke. Fucking choke choke choke. They should be fucking relegated to the AHL. They choke on a dick so fucking big it makes OG Mudbone look like a needledick.

These Caps are seriously so bad at their fucking job, which is to play a fucking game. I swear to fucking God, when Jesus comes back he will just say "Nah" and all the other real hockey teams will go up to Valhalla with Zeus and Cthulu. I fucking hate the Pens but at least they won Jagr 2 cups! And the Oilers get to jack off over old Gretzky highlights and cum in their 4 cups and then let the juice flow over themselves.

HOLTBY FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Neuvirth, no Cam Fucking Ward, he is no Kari Lehtonen, and he is for damn sure no Bernier. Holtby withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on DC. Fuck Holtby and his stupid ass shit hole of a goal.

If the Caps were an anime they would be some shitty fucking kid shonen where the kid has no powers other than the CHOKE ON A MASSIVE DICK. He would always power up his choking skills each and every episode and fucking FUCK IT UP. The Caps are like this fucking shitty ass anime. They choke and choke and choke. The fuck ups that the Caps are show they will never win a cup. They don't deserve a fucking cup. They deserve to wither away in Vegas with cocaine and midgets. Ovi should go to a real team in the KHL.

DC is also a fucking shithole of a swamp. It is just filled with the government spying on masturbating boys with some government employee jackin it to some kid going poop and looking at all the fucking WOLF HAIR in it.

The Caps seriously are fucking me. My ass is already bleeding from the fucking anal fissure they have given me. FUCK THE CAPS FUCK MY ASSHOLE THAT IS BLEEDING.

This series is fucking over. The Caps are the most worthless shit stains on the face of the planet. If they were playing against 5 year olds they wouldn't even get the puck past them. I shit better pucks then they do and my ass has been bleeding for fucking days. Fuck it all.

FUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSvFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPS

Fuck em

Fuck em

Fuck em

Fuck em

Fuck em

Fuck em

Top Bottom