• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So who gets the fun job of finding all of Brolys obnoxious as fuck "2016 CUP WINNERS " post over the last 8 months ?

We need our own version of the NHL lottery for this, except the prize for winning is losing

zroid

Banned
So who gets the fun job of finding all of Brolys obnoxious as fuck "2016 CUP WINNERS " post over the last 8 months ?

We need our own version of the NHL lottery for this, except the prize for winning is losing

I assumed Soc has been bookmarking them since day 1

Yamabro

Banned
The Caps are the most worthless fucking team to ever exist. Seriously who has a worse franchise? The caps have only been the SC final once... FUCKING ONCE and not ONCE with Ovi. All they do is choke. Fucking choke choke choke. They should be fucking relegated to the AHL. They choke on a dick so fucking big it makes OG Mudbone look like a needledick.

These Caps are seriously so bad at their fucking job, which is to play a fucking game. I swear to fucking God, when Jesus comes back he will just say "Nah" and all the other real hockey teams will go up to Valhalla with Zeus and Cthulu. I fucking hate the Pens but at least they won Jagr 2 cups! And the Oilers get to jack off over old Gretzky highlights and cum in their 4 cups and then let the juice flow over themselves.

HOLTBY FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Neuvirth, no Cam Fucking Ward, he is no Kari Lehtonen, and he is for damn sure no Bernier. Holtby withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on DC. Fuck Holtby and his stupid ass shit hole of a goal.

If the Caps were an anime they would be some shitty fucking kid shonen where the kid has no powers other than the CHOKE ON A MASSIVE DICK. He would always power up his choking skills each and every episode and fucking FUCK IT UP. The Caps are like this fucking shitty ass anime. They choke and choke and choke. The fuck ups that the Caps are show they will never win a cup. They don't deserve a fucking cup. They deserve to wither away in Vegas with cocaine and midgets. Ovi should go to a real team in the KHL.

DC is also a fucking shithole of a swamp. It is just filled with the government spying on masturbating boys with some government employee jackin it to some kid going poop and looking at all the fucking WOLF HAIR in it.

The Caps seriously are fucking me. My ass is already bleeding from the fucking anal fissure they have given me. FUCK THE CAPS FUCK MY ASSHOLE THAT IS BLEEDING.

This series is fucking over. The Caps are the most worthless shit stains on the face of the planet. If they were playing against 5 year olds they wouldn't even get the puck past them. I shit better pucks then they do and my ass has been bleeding for fucking days. Fuck it all.

FUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSvFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPSFUCK THE CAPS

Fuck em

lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
"I shit better pucks than they do and my ass has been bleeding for days"

I don't think the Caps are trying to shit out pucks in the first place though.

Brashnir

Holy overreaction, thread. The Caps deserved this after game 2, where they just flat-out didn't show up, but if they skate like they did tonight in game 4, the series is going back to Washington tied.

Alucard

Banned
Holy overreaction, thread. The Caps deserved this after game 2, where they just flat-out didn't show up, but if they skate like they did tonight in game 4, the series is going back to Washington tied.

Yeah, the Caps played well enough to win last night, but they only truly showed up in the third. Even then, Murray got the better of them.

Alucard

Banned
Facebook fan pages are full of the worst people with schoolyard arguments aplenty. From the Pens' fan page:

On the Letang hit:
"He didn't do as opkit did stop it."

On NBC:
"Milbury and Jones make me sick. They are begging the league to suspend Letang. Jones said Caps will win game four if Letang is out. They talk talk talk all about caps. They have their head so far up Ovie's ass it makes me puke."

On signing an online petition to get Milbury fired:
"oh, I'm signing....this guy has had such a boner for the caps...especially this season!!! also note, he has said nothing about how the caps need to be addressed regarding their unnecessary abuse of letang....such a putz!!! #nocaps"

More on how NBC hates the Penguins:
"Milbury and Jones if Letang is out Wednesday Washington should win easily that is Assinine Fuck NBCSN and their biased shit towards this hockey team as long as I can remember they say anything to praise whoever we play and always talk shit on us Doc, Enzo, pecker head McGuire, Mike I'm full of shit Dillsbury, Jones I hate them all I wish it was Mike Lange on tv and none of these jackasses"

Sports fans are the fucking worst.

Alucard

Banned
One more unbiased piece of analysis on the Letang hit from the Pens' Facebook fan page:

"Letang's hit was legal and well within the rules of the game. He didn't leave the ice and it wasn't overtly late ... he got the right penalty, 2 minutes for interference, and that should be enough!"

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic and playing to the "analysis" of professional media and ignorant fans. Pretty sure.

Pretty sure you are too. I hope.

You're on GAF. BELIEVE.

not serious. It's a high hit. If the league is serious about player safety it needs to deal justice as fairly as possible.

Calamari41

41 > 38
git gud then son

Weak ass calamari

b39.gif

I feel like Letang deserves one game, it was barely late but it was late and he left his skates while targetting the shoulder.

Unfortunately with all the smoke trotz has been blowing if he gets less than 3 all we will hear is pens favoritism

We should build a wall around Calamari's ass and make him pay for it

And how did that happen, exactly?

I don't want to know

Exactly.

And I had food poisoning about a month ago, it started shortly after, and I had montezuma's revenge for a good amount of it. It was a gross night.

Alucard

Banned
I feel like Letang deserves one game, it was barely late but it was late and he left his skates while targetting the shoulder.

Unfortunately with all the smoke trotz has been blowing if he gets less than 3 all we will hear is pens favoritism

Pretty much. But the league can't make decisions based on worrying about fan reaction. You can't make everyone happy, and there will always be complainers. Heck, there are Pens fans who are pissed Orpik only got 3 games.

Pikma

Banned
Pikma we winning tonight?
Nah, I'm sorry to always sound this fucking pessimist but nah, we are not winning tonight.

Of course I wish I was wrong

But nah, we are not winning tonight.

Maybe, hopefully we tie this shit in game 4, but not tonight my friend.

kingslunk

Nah, I'm sorry to always sound this fucking pessimist but nah, we are not winning tonight.

Of course I wish I was wrong

But nah, we are not winning tonight.

Maybe, hopefully we tie this shit in game 4, but not tonight my friend.

You need some optimism. Who is starting in net?

Top Bottom