• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I can sleep peacefully tonight. Blues and Bolts win.

Extremely well played game tonight from both sides on the Blues/Blackhawks.

Marvie_3

Banned
Game 2:

Get Mashinter the fuck out of the lineup.
Put Weise in.
Get Svedberg out of the lineup.
Put Ehrhoff in.

Those plus getting Keith back will do wonders.

giphy.gif

iLLmAtlc

that's crazy. fwiw clearsi is 68-60 Chicago, so maybe they missed a ton of shots or had a bunch blocked

Well this is great. Zetterberg is rumored to have a broken hand. Supposedly it was broken a week or so ago as he's only taken 19 faceoffs the past 3 games. Another reason why Datsyuk was paired with him tonight.

damnit and i have him in the pool -_-

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well this is great. Zetterberg is rumored to have a broken hand. Supposedly it was broken a week or so ago as he's only taken 19 faceoffs the past 3 games. Another reason why Datsyuk was paired with him tonight.

Line_HTX

I just now noticed that the former Astros' beatwriter for the Chronicle is now a columist for the St. Louis Post Dispatch. I was wondering why I was seeing Blues coverage on my feed.

:lol

Friend texted me a few hours after the game with that details. He follows all sorts of sports people on Twitter and blogs (and not the trash click bait ones), so I'd believe it. He's a smart guy.

I'll take your word for it then, I guess. Can't find anything about this online though. Hmph.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take your word for it then, I guess. Can't find anything about this online though. Hmph.
Yeah, I'm looking right now too at some message boards, but don't see anyone mentioning it either. My friend said "there's a shot of him in the locker room and his hand looks pretty swollen and there's a clip of him gesturing to his hand mouthing something like "it's broken", but who knows."

I tend to believe what he tells me and he doesn't just spout nonsense for the hell of it. The faceoff stat is pretty telling though and so is the fact Pavel went up on his line tonight to handle the draws.

EDIT - Found the Twitter thread about it. I'd say it's 70/30 not broken by the looks of it. Still doesn't really explain that face off stat.

I have to go to Geelong to corner my ex (from 2007) who's flown down to fight her second professional muay thai bout this Saturday. Should be fun to see her whip some ass.

We have the day free, so I'm gonna see what I can do about wrangling her down to a bar to drink some beer... (eugh water) and grab a chicken parma ... (eugh, prob raw fish and lemon) and catch Game 1.

I'm gonna internally spew if I miss the game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I have to go to Geelong to corner my ex (from 2007) who's flown down to fight her second professional muay thai bout this Saturday. Should be fun to see her whip some ass.

We have the day free, so I'm gonna see what I can do about wrangling her down to a bar to drink some beer... (eugh water) and grab a chicken parma ... (eugh, prob raw fish and lemon) and catch Game 1.

I'm gonna internally spew if I miss the game.

When you said "corner my ex," I thought for a minute that you meant you were going to go Kings Fan on her.

Top Bottom