• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Line_HTX

tumblr_o6advbUilT1u550qbo1_500.gif

Salt and savagery, Bah Gawd...

Get rid of both Keith Jones and Milbury. Also, get rid of Doc Emrick. While we're at it, change up the fucking NBC hockey jingle that plays 800 times a game.

Let's just have Pierre do everything.

After Boudreau got fired, someone commented on Facebook they wished Milbury would come to Anaheim. I wanted to reply back why he's not good but I left them alone

Pikma

Banned
McKenzie is supposed to have his playoffs debut tonight, no word on who he'll replace, hopefully Nichushkin

Niemi is starting

And one last bad news:

Seguin has an undisclosed injury, not related to his achilles, and even though he started skating again just yesterday Ruff's words imply he won't be ready anytime soon, and by soon I mean this series, so that's probably it for him (and us).

It was a decent run while it lasted, I'm not even mad.

Clydefrog

After Boudreau got fired, someone commented on Facebook they wished Milbury would come to Anaheim. I wanted to reply back why he's not good but I left them alone

The day that happens and you suddenly stop hearing from me, fret not. I will be in a better place.

As much as I despise the Swans, even they don't deserve the wrath of a Milbury head coach. I live here. Seeing him buying my avocados at the store would set me off.

Calamari41

41 > 38
As much as I despise the Swans, even they don't deserve the wrath of a Milbury head coach. I live here. Seeing him buying my avocados at the store would set me off.

I bet he'd squeeze every avocado in the bin until his thumb broke through the skin and then put them back.

Pikma

Banned
I'm super tired tonight so I will miss a Stars game for the first time since arriving here, I'm sure I won't miss shit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Tampa Bay Times bought the Tampa Tribune today and immediately shut the paper down and fired everybody, including the beat writer who was already at Barclays. Now that's a bitch.

Calamari41

41 > 38
So the Tampa Bay Times bought the Tampa Tribune today and immediately shut the paper down and fired everybody, including the beat writer who was already at Barclays. Now that's a bitch.

I dream of doing this to the Kings and to UCLA

Edit: and to the bail bond company that Clydefrog works at.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I thought that was de Haan's stick on the first replay, but those other views make it pretty clear it's Boyle's.

Easy call.

How are there no penalties from that scrum, though? :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder what the Islanders 4th line possession numbers look like, they actually seem like a decent grinding fourth line.

Chris R

Why is there a Car in Barclays Center?

You know what I hope? EA puts that car in NHL17

I cry inside a little bit every time I see the car.

No NHL Team deserves Barclays.

Well, maybe the Blackhawks, but IDK if it would be a step down or a step up from the dump that is United Center

Top Bottom