• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Marvie_3

Banned
I owned a Zune. still the best MP3 player I ever had, and i've had a bunch of them
My 30GB launch zune finally died a few months ago. I fuckin looooooved that thing. That thing had the shit beaten out of it and it just kept rolling. Best mp3 player ever ainec.

Phones didn't play music back then
Mine did, Windows phone 6 son
hqdefault.jpg

this came out a year after the first zune I think. I had it

Pikma

Banned
Phones are shit, they're the reason your posts make no fucking sense

This thread sucks

*Posted directly from my Whirlpool Dishwasher*

ryan299

So the video states that the suspension is bc the hit is .03 second late and bc of the way the head is hit bc of the follow through. Initial point on contact wasn't the head.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I owned a Zune. still the best MP3 player I ever had, and i've had a bunch of them

My 30GB launch zune finally died a few months ago. I fuckin looooooved that thing. That thing had the shit beaten out of it and it just kept rolling. Best mp3 player ever ainec.

My Zune 120GB is still going strong even after running it over and leaving it in the snow for like an hour.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey what do you know, I got it right.
Not AS bad, but still bad. If Orpik's hit was 3 games, Letang's was 1.

But who the fuck knows with this league.

Of course, if the league was really serious about this shit, Orpik's hit would have been a minimum of 5 games (the remainder of the series) in the first place.

Alucard

Banned
Tom Wilson is an angry human being.

Tom Wilson: "I'd love to be able to go out there and drop the gloves and grab Letang, but it's a new age."

Marvie_3

Banned
Get rid of both Keith Jones and Milbury. Also, get rid of Doc Emrick. While we're at it, change up the fucking NBC hockey jingle that plays 800 times a game.

Let's just have Pierre do everything.
Put eddie olczyk on nbc full time so i dont have to listen to his shit during Hawks games anymore.

ryan299

Get rid of both Keith Jones and Milbury. Also, get rid of Doc Emrick. While we're at it, change up the fucking NBC hockey jingle that plays 800 times a game.

The ratings are supposedly really bad for the nbcsn pre and post game shows. Wouldn't be surprised if they make a change.

Line_HTX

Real talk though, that Wednesday Night Rivalry theme was a big refresher to me, haha.

They could use the CSN Bay Area theme or something.

World championship starts May 6. Game 5 of Caps-Pens is May 7.

Russia's second game of the tournament is May 8. Their third game is May 9.

If Ovi leaves right after the handshake line he could make it for the May 9 game.

Quick

Banned
World championship starts May 6. Game 5 of Caps-Pens is May 7.

Russia's second game of the tournament is May 8. Their third game is May 9.

If Ovi leaves right after the handshake line he could make it for the May 9 game.

Was it Parch that was yammering on about Ovechkin willing to throw away the playoffs just to play for the World Championships?

It's happening! :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom