• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

fallout

Goddamnit.

I really want to see this series go to 7 games. It's been highly entertaining and really only held back by the Crosby/Ovechkin bullshit.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Awwww man, I was hoping this would be the Caps' year. I'm sorry Washington-GAF. It's gonna be fucking hard to take 3 straight off the Pens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eat all the shit Broly

If the Caps can't even make it to the conference finals this year.......I mean when is their chance going to come that's better than this?

iLLmAtlc

This is pretty disappointing, I was really hoping to see caps in scf.

But that's ok, Pittsburgh against any West team would be cool too.

Pikma

Banned
Eat all the shit Broly

If the Caps can't even make it to the conference finals this year.......I mean when is their chance going to come that's better than this?
You don't get it do you? They're obviously cursed like every other DC team

CURSEEEEEED

Red_Man

I wanted the Caps to go all the way, then Broly wouldn't stop doing his best Tabris impersonation, and now I'm loving this flop

John Carlson kinda looks like Jaqen H'ghar. I just realized this.
Dude always looks like he down half a bottle of nyquil before every game

You don't get it do you? They're obviously cursed like every other DC team

CURSEEEEEED
Right. How could I forget.

We are all Lightning fans

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Alucard

Banned
Man I forgot how cocky some of the Pen's fans are.

Some of them are insufferable on the HF Boards.

It's every fanbase ever that supports a team that is currently winning, not just Pens fans. Sports fandom brings out the absolute worst in many people. It's fucking stupid. People should just treat it as entertainment.

Futureman

AACwFHn.png

Broly. :( Seriously. Reach out to him, guys. Dude's in a dark place...legit.

I was honestly just thinking about how I'll definitely be in a better mood at work tomorrow. Sports could definitely be bad for depression considering how emotional they make us feel.

Alucard

Banned
Eat all the shit Broly

Pens have historically been the Caps' playoffs kryptonite. I was honestly surprised to see so many people picking the Caps in 5 or 6 games to win this series when the Pens lit up Holtby for 6 goals in the final month of the season, and beat the Caps 3-2 in OT on another occasion. And with Murray in goal.

These Pens are pretty fun to watch. If they do get by the Caps and have to face Tampa, that would be a real challenge for them. Same with facing off against St. Louis in the Finals, which I think will be the team coming out of the West.

Red_Man

Pens have historically been the Caps' playoffs kryptonite.
Sure, but it's not very often the Caps are going to have as successful a season as they did, with a Vezina season from their goalie, and a roster of guys like Ovie, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Williams, Carlson, Niskanen, AND face a team like the Flyers first round and then face a team with a rookie goalie, and missing one of their best D men. It's been laid out perfectly for them, and they're still not able to do it, I mean what else needs to happen for them to get there?

Top Bottom