• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Well, 'nite ya'll. Go Pens. Was seriously expecting a loss, so consider me very pleasantly surprised. I love you, Mike Sullivan.

And some choice quotes from the Caps' official message board:

"The only way to be out of this misery it to give up on this team. Something to seriously consider in the off season. This has stopped being fun."

"I hope they fold on Saturday and get it over with. A lame win or two will just keep the managements faith in these losers.. I pray GMBM shakes the house!! Earthquake style!!!"

"Caps aren't scoring goals. That's why they're going home. Pittsburgh plays their system better than the Caps do. It's simple."

"Glad I didn't watch or even score check. It's never going to change folks. Wish it will in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. It will NEVER change."

"My bachelor party is this Saturday. We are supposed to be watching the caps game lol. Not feeling too good about it now."

"This team has as much or more talent than Pitt. Pitt is simply much better coached and they also look like they actually want it. We hardly ever do. We're like all those Ottawa teams that would get 100+ points and fold immediately in the playoffs."

"Scary part was Trotz post-game. He has not got any idea what to do."

"Geez.. They're showing the "Save the Caps" campaign from 75'.. I remember being on the phone, as a 7 year old, to WPRW every night winning tickets to games.. God they sucked.. lol Some things never change!!"

This fanbase is on a ledge. Almost feel bad for them. Almost. This series still isn't over, though.

Yeah, still can't believe we won but our PP really worries me. We can't keep playing that poorly and not have it come back to bite us at some point. I don't get what changed either.

Futureman

does anyone know if I can have a friend in a different city sign up for the NHL.com Playoff streaming and then watch my team in my city? Or would it still be blacked out for me unless I use a VPN or something? Take my money NHL, please.

does anyone know if I can have a friend in a different city sign up for the NHL.com Playoff streaming and then watch my team in my city? Or would it still be blacked out for me unless I use a VPN or something? Take my money NHL, please.

It's based off of IP location so you'll need a VPN or proxy to fool them. Use something like unlocator (costs a little money) and that should do the trick. Various instructions for different devices. For example, I just change he DNS of my Apple TV and that works, I use it to watch local baseball broadcasts.

And I'll still buy a Nintendo NX.

Marvie_3

Banned
Why have a direct when Nintendo has no games to announce? I really feel Nintendo is going to have things ready for NX. I hope the NX launch is better than the Wii U one
This. Plus, they arent going to waste time showing nothing but paper mario and pokemon.

But that's kind of the problem. "No Direct" is a symptom of the disease "there are no games"
Because they only have 2 dying systems right now. It would be different if they had already shown the NX and then pulled this.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This. Plus, they arent going to waste time showing nothing but paper mario and pokemon.

Because they only have 2 dying systems right now. It would be different if they had already shown the NX and then pulled this.

Yeah, again, the fact that they have to sit on two dying platforms for two solid years is a problem that any healthy business would try to avoid.

zroid

Banned
It's insane how closely contested the Caps/Pens series has been. Adjusting for score, the expected goals split at 5v5 is 50.29% / 49.71%.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Video games are toys dude

So no Nintendo Direct during E3

WHAT THE FUCK

It's like when girls ask you for a fucking break and even though everyone knows the meaning of 'break' they expect you to be there after they arbitrarily decide it's time to go back.

Fuck that NX shit, I'm done

I'd rather eat shit directly from an asshole with diarrhea than pay these incompetent fucks for their shitty product!!!!!!

Pikma please

I didn't think I'd need your Wall of Shame so soon

wii u is bad hardware with few games, 3DS is bad hardware with good games

Not really going to shed a tear as either fall to the wayside. However nintendo is far from in my good graces with a new system anyway

Marvie_3

Banned
The Randy Carlyle of the videogame world. A smash success in 2007, treading water at best since.
Nah. Nintendo was relevant in the 80s and 90s too. Carlyle was in Winnipeg.

More like the Penguins. Big success in the early 90s. A decade of failure. Short flash of success at the end of the 00's. Whole lotta fuckups since then.

mmmmm persona 5

image.php

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nah. Nintendo was relevant in the 80s and 90s too. Carlyle was in Winnipeg.

More like the Penguins. Big success in the early 90s. A decade of failure. Short flash of success at the end of the 00's. Whole lotta fuckups since then.

And an amazing community of stellar photoshop artists. You're onto something here.

Pikma

Banned
Nintendo is the most worthless fucking company to ever exist. Seriously who has a worse videogame catalogue? Nintendo has only made a decent console once... FUCKING ONCE and not ONCE with Kimishima. All they do is delay. Fucking delay delay delay delay. They should be fucking relegated to 3rd party. They choke (aka delay) on a dick so fucking big it makes OG Mudbone look like a needledick.

These Nintendo developers are seriously so bad at their fucking job, which is to develop a fucking game. I swear to fucking God, when Jesus comes back he will just say "Nah" and all the other real video game companies will go up to Valhalla with Zeus and Cthulu. I fucking hate Sony but at least they won 2 generations! And Microsoft get to jack off over old 360 sales data and cum in their Xbox One All-in-One Entertainment and Games System and then let the juice flow over themselves.

MIYAMOTO FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Kojima, no Cliffy B, he is no Mark Cerny, and he is for damn sure no Randy Pitchford. Miyamoto withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on Kyoto. Fuck Miyamoto and his stupid ass shit hole of a brain.

If Nintendo were an anime they would be some shitty fucking kid shonen where the kid has no powers other than the CHOKE (AKA DELAY) ON A MASSIVE DICK. He would always power up his delaying skills each and every episode and fucking FUCK IT UP. Nintendo is like this fucking shitty ass anime. They delay and delay and delay. The fuck ups that Nintendo are show they will never win a gen. They don't deserve a fucking gen. They deserve to wither away in 3rdPartyLand with cocaine and midgets. Kimishima should go to a real company in the USA.

Kyoto is also a fucking shithole of a swamp. It is just filled with the government spying on masturbating boys with some government employee jackin it to some kid going poop and looking at all the fucking WOLF HAIR in it.

Nintendo seriously are fucking me. My ass is already bleeding from the fucking anal fissure they have given me. FUCK Nintendo FUCK MY ASSHOLE THAT IS BLEEDING.

This company is fucking over. Nintendo are the most worthless shit stains on the face of the planet. If they were developing games for 5 year old QA Testers (and they are) they wouldn't even get a game past them. I shit better games then they do and my ass has been bleeding for fucking days. Fuck it all.

FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO

Fuck em

Nintendo is the most worthless fucking company to ever exist. Seriously who has a worse videogame catalogue? Nintendo has only made a decent console once... FUCKING ONCE and not ONCE with Kimishima. All they do is delay. Fucking delay delay delay delay. They should be fucking relegated to 3rd party. They choke (aka delay) on a dick so fucking big it makes OG Mudbone look like a needledick.

These Nintendo developers are seriously so bad at their fucking job, which is to develop a fucking game. I swear to fucking God, when Jesus comes back he will just say "Nah" and all the other real video game companies will go up to Valhalla with Zeus and Cthulu. I fucking hate Sony but at least they won 2 generations! And Microsoft get to jack off over old 360 sales data and cum in their Xbox One All-in-One Entertainment and Games System and then let the juice flow over themselves.

MIYAMOTO FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Kojima, no Cliffy B, he is no Mark Cerny, and he is for damn sure no Randy Pitchford. Miyamoto withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on Kyoto. Fuck Miyamoto and his stupid ass shit hole of a brain.

If Nintendo were an anime they would be some shitty fucking kid shonen where the kid has no powers other than the CHOKE (AKA DELAY) ON A MASSIVE DICK. He would always power up his delaying skills each and every episode and fucking FUCK IT UP. Nintendo is like this fucking shitty ass anime. They delay and delay and delay. The fuck ups that Nintendo are show they will never win a gen. They don't deserve a fucking gen. They deserve to wither away in 3rdPartyLand with cocaine and midgets. Kimishima should go to a real company in the USA.

Kyoto is also a fucking shithole of a swamp. It is just filled with the government spying on masturbating boys with some government employee jackin it to some kid going poop and looking at all the fucking WOLF HAIR in it.

Nintendo seriously are fucking me. My ass is already bleeding from the fucking anal fissure they have given me. FUCK Nintendo FUCK MY ASSHOLE THAT IS BLEEDING.

This company is fucking over. Nintendo are the most worthless shit stains on the face of the planet. If they were developing games for 5 year old QA Testers (and they are) they wouldn't even get a game past them. I shit better games then they do and my ass has been bleeding for fucking days. Fuck it all.

FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO

Fuck em

Sony make the right decision

please buy out nintendo to put pikma at ease

then we could have mario with guns going on a cinematic adventure across the globe @ 30fps. the game will get universal acclaim and revive the long stagnant mario franchise

Top Bottom