• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Pikma

Banned
The Vita was the chosen one. If we combine both tire fire together, they might fix eachother
fyspring.jpg

Replace Bart's head with Mario's and this would perfectly explain what would happen to the Vita software overall sales

That controller was over the line for me. I hate gaming without physical buttons.

I do too but...it's Nintendo. I'd be willing to give it a shot (at a reasonable price) knowing that I still have the other consoles to fall back on. But if it looks half baked I would wait a while on it, like the Wii U.

MIYAMOTO FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Kojima, no Cliffy B, he is no Mark Cerny, and he is for damn sure no Randy Pitchford. Miyamoto withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on Kyoto. Fuck Miyamoto and his stupid ass shit hole of a brain.

I died :lol

Socreges

Banned
Nintendo is the most worthless fucking company to ever exist. Seriously who has a worse videogame catalogue? Nintendo has only made a decent console once... FUCKING ONCE and not ONCE with Kimishima. All they do is delay. Fucking delay delay delay delay. They should be fucking relegated to 3rd party. They choke (aka delay) on a dick so fucking big it makes OG Mudbone look like a needledick.

These Nintendo developers are seriously so bad at their fucking job, which is to develop a fucking game. I swear to fucking God, when Jesus comes back he will just say "Nah" and all the other real video game companies will go up to Valhalla with Zeus and Cthulu. I fucking hate Sony but at least they won 2 generations! And Microsoft get to jack off over old 360 sales data and cum in their Xbox One All-in-One Entertainment and Games System and then let the juice flow over themselves.

MIYAMOTO FUCKING SUCKs. He is no Kojima, no Cliffy B, he is no Mark Cerny, and he is for damn sure no Randy Pitchford. Miyamoto withers. He fucking withers like a snakeskin recently chewed by a mongoose and shit out through it's fucking dick and then a bird comes and eats it and shits it on Kyoto. Fuck Miyamoto and his stupid ass shit hole of a brain.

If Nintendo were an anime they would be some shitty fucking kid shonen where the kid has no powers other than the CHOKE (AKA DELAY) ON A MASSIVE DICK. He would always power up his delaying skills each and every episode and fucking FUCK IT UP. Nintendo is like this fucking shitty ass anime. They delay and delay and delay. The fuck ups that Nintendo are show they will never win a gen. They don't deserve a fucking gen. They deserve to wither away in 3rdPartyLand with cocaine and midgets. Kimishima should go to a real company in the USA.

Kyoto is also a fucking shithole of a swamp. It is just filled with the government spying on masturbating boys with some government employee jackin it to some kid going poop and looking at all the fucking WOLF HAIR in it.

Nintendo seriously are fucking me. My ass is already bleeding from the fucking anal fissure they have given me. FUCK Nintendo FUCK MY ASSHOLE THAT IS BLEEDING.

This company is fucking over. Nintendo are the most worthless shit stains on the face of the planet. If they were developing games for 5 year old QA Testers (and they are) they wouldn't even get a game past them. I shit better games then they do and my ass has been bleeding for fucking days. Fuck it all.

FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO FUCK NINTENDOFUCK NINTENDO

Fuck em
Nintendo has been awful

But

I've never seen a post so thirsty for attention. It's like you and MultiJohny went to the Cake Boss School of Inflammatory Posting but missed the course on brevity and purpose.

Alucard

Banned
Hope I have time for video games again at some point in the future. Still have a stack of Wii games I want to immerse myself in. (Xenoblade and both Zeldas + a bunch of others)

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hope I have time for video games again at some point in the future. Still have a stack of Wii games I want to immerse myself in. (Xenoblade and both Zeldas + a bunch of others)

I'm just trying to get as much Dark Souls 3 time in as possible before the child comes, because I know that it's all over beyond short breaks after that.

Alucard

Banned
I'm just trying to get as much Dark Souls 3 time in as possible before the child comes, because I know that it's all over beyond short breaks after that.

Good luck with that. I don't even get the same enjoyment from games anymore because I usually think "I could be doing something far more important. Dammit. Gotta empty the dishwasher. If I hold it off I'll be too tired to do it later." *turns off system*

iLLmAtlc

After seeing my sister care for her newborn I think everyone would be a lot nicer to their parents if they could remember how horrendous it was >_>

Calamari41

41 > 38
After seeing my sister care for her newborn I think everyone would be a lot nicer to their parents if they could remember how horrendous it was >_>

I'm going to keep archival video of my kids spraying piss and shit everywhere and play it back to them as they grow up.

Let's just hope the fix all those small things for the sequel.

Let me switch weapons between games for christ's sake.
this is basically where im at. Splatoon is great but I couldnt deal with its shit. I want to play more than 2 maps every 4 hours, and I want to switch weapons without sitting through loading screens, and I especially want to switch equipment without having to leave my party

Pikma

Banned
image_1.png

That 2nd reply is fucking hilarious and really spot on
Nintendo has been awful

But

I've never seen a post so thirsty for attention. It's like you and MultiJohny went to the Cake Boss School of Inflammatory Posting but missed the course on brevity and purpose.
Nah, mine's obnoxious but MultiJhonny's original post is fine.

Chris R

Terrific scheduling yet again boys, who doesn't love two games being played at the same time.

How hard is it to have one eastern and one western game a a day? Argh

Top Bottom