• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

This Stars team is like watching the Raptors on Skates

Like this?
2009.gif

I think that's a bit harsh.

Socreges

Banned
Your Goalies are fucking Terrible. It might be one of the worst goalie tandems in the league. I hope you guys fix it in the offseason. Get rid of Lehtonen definitely.
11th overall pick Jack Campbell waiting in the wings. Based on anticipated development curve as of July 2010 he should be slotting in as 1A next season.

At least I think that's still the case.

KodaRuss

11th overall pick Jack Campbell waiting in the wings. Based on anticipated development curve as of July 2010 he should be slotting in as 1A next season.

At least I think that's still the case.

Don't hold your breath on that. He is not ready and may not ever be.

KodaRuss

What... no...no this can't be

*slowly removes Idaho Steelheads jersey, collapses on floor*

I assume you were joking haha? His stats are pretty bad for his time in the AHL. He is great in the ECHL but there is no way he is getting to the NHL without proving he can be good/decent in the AHL first.

Socreges

Banned
I assume you were joking haha? His stats are pretty bad for his time in the AHL. He is great in the ECHL but there is no way he is getting to the NHL without proving he can be good/decent in the AHL first.
Yeah, joking. He's been a complete dud. Maybe just a confidence thing...goalies can always make huge strides in their mid-late 20s.

KodaRuss

Yeah, joking. He's been a complete dud. Maybe just a confidence thing...goalies can always make huge strides in their mid-late 20s.

Yeah, frustrating. He is a great guy, would love for him to succeed but his just fell apart almost right after Dallas drafted him

Socreges

Banned
Hahahaha he passed to Lehtonen as he was skating off the ice. Stars are amazing

And the announcers are blaming Lehtonen for some reason. Wow

Chris R

Sorry Dallas for attending a few games this season :( I already caused Anaheim and Chicago to get knocked out, and went to so many Avs games they didn't even make the playoffs.

Once Dallas is knocked out my "See a home game, won't win the cup" curse will be complete.

Top Bottom