• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Alucard

Banned
Entertaining period of hockey. Pens have levelled the ice and look quite good. Time for their best period all season and all series long.

Wild got themselves a good coach. Should be a fun team to watch in the upcoming years. I wonder if he went with Minnesota because they offered more money or maybe Ottawa didn't make an offer yet

Alucard

Banned
Eh. Not too mad even with the deficit. Pens have played fairly well. Caps are a good team too and facing elimination. This game was always going to be a coin toss.

Alucard

Banned
Hope the Pens make this interesting soon. An OT Caps loss with the Pens netting two in the final five minutes of the third to tie it up would be a fitting end to the Caps' season.

Acid08

Banned
Lines changing tonight. Wingels out, Zubrus in.

Hertl-Thornton-Pavs
Marleau-Couture-Donskoi
Nieto-Tierney-Ward
Zubrus-Spaling-Karlsson

Alucard

Banned
We played like crap, we better not blow this series.

I don't think this team has the lack of mental toughness that the one which blew their 3-1 lead to the Rangers did. If the Caps can beat these Pens three games in a row, they deserve to go on and I'll even support an Ovie Cup win. That said...fuck the Caps and go Pens.

I do hate these three-day waits between games.

Top Bottom