• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Marvie_3

Banned
No. Blue Jays. They should've won that series against the Royals. They had no business winning that one.

Enough Baseball talk in NHL Playoffs thread, save that for offseason.
:lol. Come on. The Royals were way better than the Jays. Even if the Jays would have somehow gotten past them, the Mets would have crushed them.

:lol. Come on. The Royals were way better than the Jays. Even if the Jays would have somehow gotten past them, the Mets would have crushed them.

correct

even with thier 2 big talent acquisitions before the trade deadline the jays only lasted 5 games vs the royals.

edit:

new jerseys defensive system changed the way hockey is played now. cant deny that. like mayweather, boring but effective

You guys don't like revving up?

rev-it-up.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've gotta say, Islanders fans as a whole have been a lot classier throughout this series than certain other fanbases we encountered last year. Mostly just congratulations and respect all around.
This is some ex-girlfriend type passive aggressive salt right here

Gumbie

Going to the Preds game tomorrow night...gotta be honest not feeling good about it after that ass beating San Jose put on them Saturday night.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
they remind me of last years KC royals. the hockey version.

feels like they're on a mission.

anyone feel this way too?

BB playing out of his mind right now

The Atlantic bracket this year was stupidly easy. They're in for a reality check in the ECF.

Let's see if they're still standing after that.

Solo

R.I.P. Stamkos in Tampa. Advancing to the Cup final last year with him not playing well + advancing the the conference finals this year without him = Stevie Y is putting that cheque book away.

See you on July 1st, Steven.

KodaRuss

Hope the Stars can pull off a win tonight. Would love to see a game seven in Dallas. They need Benn or Spezza to put in a couple goals or something.

Elliott has been fantastic for the entire series, amazing what great goaltending can do.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cube should allow Beez back on GAF, dude must have gotten grounded for a couple years

Top Bottom