• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
I can't stop watching this

jumboncjsi.gif

Agent Ron Salcer on the uniqueness of his client

“People see him and think there’s some crazy guy. I’ve got six guys in the Hockey Hall of Fame, and by far he is the most colorful, unique individual I’ve ever dealt with. And I’ve had incredible clients. He reads things. It’s not like he flies off the handle. Who sits and reads? I went back with him to Slovakia to look at Marian Gaborik’s hockey rink. He’s going 120 miles an hour. Burnsie is reading a Harry Potter book. I look at him. ‘Burnsie, are you f---ing kidding me?’ ‘What’s the big deal?’ he says."

LOL

bill0527

My Preds are done completely out of gas.

Your reward for being in the western conference when your city is located in the fuckin East.

travel.jpg

Quick

Banned
I remember talking about Nashville being a team that made sense to put back in the east to easily fill in the Southeast Division.

But this was before Columbus and Detroit were back east as well, so this is all out the window now. lol

My Preds are done completely out of gas.

Your reward for being in the western conference when your city is located in the fuckin East.

travel.jpg

First round went 7 games though so that increases the mileage a bit. Sharks went 5 against LA. I'm sure Nashville wouldn't say anything about traveling being an issue. It's a treat to go to California.

The true state of hockey. And avocado paradise

So San Jose got less travel and extra rest by getting to play LA and beating them in 5. Thats some good planning. Even if it went 7 it would only add 1k miles lol

PillarEN

Why do so many playoff games start about 20 minutes after their official times?
I'm used to about 7 minute delays but this point just say the games start at 3:20.

Top Bottom