• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I remember when Rinne was considered a God on earth

Not sure what happened there, at least he's still an All Star

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
aCi7R87.png

Femto.

Checked back on the game, currently in lecture, and wtf Preds lol

Poor Rinne. All the dude's hard work just flushed with their season.

j-wood

Well i'm pretty pissed. What the fuck preds? Way to absolutely shit the bed. Jesus christ. They didn't show up at fucking all.

That said, hey NHL, how about you put the fucking east coast team in the east conference? The fact that we traveled almost 15,000 just in these playoffs alone, with only 1 day between games, is fucking absurd. You can't expect that not to absolutely suck the life out of you eventually.

Cat Party

Well i'm pretty pissed. What the fuck preds? Way to absolutely shit the bed. Jesus christ. They didn't show up at fucking all.

That said, hey NHL, how about you put the fucking east coast team in the east conference? The fact that we traveled almost 15,000 just in these playoffs alone, with only 1 day between games, is fucking absurd. You can't expect that not to absolutely suck the life out of you eventually.

Uh, the Sharks had to travel to Nashville, you know.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy just how easily the Sharks were able to short circuit any sort of offense by Nashville.

I'm left wondering how the series went this long in the first place.

j-wood

Uh, the Sharks had to travel to Nashville, you know.

Ok, but who did the sharks play in the first round? The kings. In their same state.

Preds played the ducks, so they have literally been flying to california for every road game in these play-offs. You can't say that had no effect on this team.

Top Bottom