• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Acid08

Banned
Great series, Preds. Crazy how good the Fisher line was for you guys.

Btw, Couture had 11 points in this series. New single series franchise record.

That was one hell of a 60 min performance by the Sharks. Well earned. Definitely their best performance during the playoffs. Wish this didn't go to 7, but I'm happy to move on. Now when do tickets go on sale? I need to buy!

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
4AJJctg.gif

iUmaTTX.gif

rfLbv.gif

Great series, Sharks. You deserved it and then some.

j-wood

Congrats Sharks. That was murder, you guys dominated.

To further my point:

#Preds travelled 17,000 miles this postseason. Didn't end the way we wanted but proud of the fight.

That's fucking unreal. 17,000 miles. That's a fucking joke.

Not an ideal final four for me, but I'm okay with it. I had a feeling Pittsburgh would do well in the playoffs, and I'm happy that St. Louis is still in. San Jose, as well.

I wish Dallas and Washington were still in it, though. Or Florida. The East is a letdown, because Tampa and Pittsburgh are familiars. I hope the Cup is won in the West.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently my conference final predictions were Hawks-Ducks and Caps-Tampa, with Ducks-Caps as the final

... yeah I'm not getting anywhere out of the 6th place I currently am lol

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Guess I am going to root for the estern team this time. Those two western teams must stay as chokers >:O I feel all dirty rooting for an eastern team now.

Socreges

Banned
Shooooorks

Amazing how night and day this series was, depending on who was playing at home. And to think the Sharks had only two points on the Preds

I'm glad its either gonna be the Blues or Sharks in the final. New blood

Solo

Wow, 2 perennial chokers are playing in the conference final. Nobody saw that coming.

Enjoy your Cup, Pitt or Tampa. Having said that, it would be nice to see Jumbo Joe win - dude has been in the top 10 in scoring every year since like 'Nam, yet he remains the most underrated player in the NHL perhaps due to playoff failures.

Top Bottom