• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm gonna go with Pens in 2
until Alucard's poor photoshops will make everyone cheer for Tampa anyway

ss1-038.jpg

Stralman and Stamkos out make me breathe a little easier tonight.

He said days ago it's going to be Murray. Nothing else would make sense, and I don't get how some Pens fans think Fleury is even a choice for game one. Just inexplicable.

I feel like there's not enough news so stupid people try to make it into a controversy or some shit. Fleury has been healthy for multiple games guys, there was literally 0% chance of him playing. Like literally 0.00%, it wasn't even possible. Murray will be the goalie until he completely shits the bed in a 6-2 loss and even then he's in a minimum of one more game after that. You have to be a moron to treat it otherwise.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Almost forgot, tonight is the first time the Rangers will not win a playoff series on May 13 since 2012.

2015: 2-1 OT Game 7 win vs. WSH to win the series after being down 3 games to 1
2014: 2-1 Game 7 win vs. PIT to win the series after being down 3 games to 1
2013: 5-0 Game 7 win vs. WSH to win the series after being down 2 games to 0

Good times.

If you're going to give him five, you might as well kick him out. Now you've opened the door for things to get really ugly later on.

Yeah, should have been a toss instantly in those cases. I get why they didn't want to but it always bubbles up later and just causes issues and stupidity from players.

Top Bottom