• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Montresor

Who would be the Conn Smythe candidates for the four remaining teams so far? I can only think of Kutcherov for Tampa but I didn't watch enough of the other teams.

kassatsu

Banned
Who would be the Conn Smythe candidates for the four remaining teams so far? I can only think of Kutcherov for Tampa but I didn't watch enough of the other teams.

Murray, Murray, Murray, Murray

Bishop was standing on his head, was looking forward to the goalie battle :(

Fuck, he's done. He had to have ripped something in his knee, that fucking sucks.

Pens have had a lot of good chances and no goals allowed. You have the wrong definition of disaster.

Our best defenesemen is concussed again after having multiple concussion problems and has been playing close to 30 mins a game and one of the best goalies in the league gone. Yeah, I'd call it a disaster.

Pens have had a lot of good chances and no goals allowed. You have the wrong definition of disaster.

Our best player is concussed and with his history, could very well be done for the playoffs. Controlling the play (with nothing to show for it) for 10 minutes doesn't even come close to making up for that.

Pens-Sharks then.

LeBron vs Dirk NHL edition.

dirk-nowitzki-finally-shaved-his-out-of-control-beard.jpg

ZeroGravity

The biggest problem with Vasilevski is that he doesn't handle the puck. A lot of Tampa's game is built around Bishop moving the puck. It changes how they play completely with Vasi in net.

I do not feel great about Letang already being back. This wouldn't be the first time our medical team let someone back into play who they shouldn't have. Hell they let Letang come back in that OT game against Montreal a couple years ago and then he was out for the next few weeks.

Top Bottom