• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Oh god if the Sharks win the Cup, I just know they're are gonna invite the Kings back for next season's opener and raise the banner over our heads just like we did to them in 2014.

I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

Save us Crosby!!
SAVE US!!!!!

We definitely need to pay you back for that hour-long pre-game cermony.

Stasis

Oh god if the Sharks win the Cup, I just know they're are gonna invite the Kings back for next season's opener and raise the banner over our heads just like we did to them in 2014.

Save us Crosby!!
SAVE US!!!!!

You're a Kings fan cheering on Crosby?

You're basically everything I despise about hockey/in wrapped into one neat little package.

*Shudder*

Femto.

Save us Crosby!!
SAVE US!!!!!

Kings will beat them at their opener like the Shorks beat them if that's the case.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
You're a Kings fan cheering on Crosby?

You're basically everything I despise about hockey/in wrapped into one neat little package.

*Shudder*

I think the Pens have the best chance of beating the Sharks.

It's necessity dammit, like the U.S and the Soviets during WWII.

malfcn

tumblr_lvc2b5UuEz1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Congrats to Acid and the rest of Sharks-Gaf, it's been a long time coming. This is a really easy team to like, feel like most people will be cheering them on, and they have a great chance to take this all the way.

I was about to post but then the Blues scored so I didn't.

WAY TO GO SHORKS!

Congrats to Acid and the rest of Sharks-Gaf, it's been a long time coming. This is a really easy team to like, feel like most people will be cheering them on, and they have a great chance to take this all the way.
My sentiments as well.

nubcake

Neo Member
Hell yeah Sharks! Hope to meet you guys on Monday.

Sucks to see the Blues go but it was a really awesome run for them too. Nice to see them move on past the choking days and make a really good run.

Top Bottom