• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That reverse makes it look like his skate was off the ice. Really hard to tell, though.

They need to do something about that rule. It really should just be a "plane of the blue line" sort of thing.

Montresor

I love Tarasenko's passion. Angry about the non-goal and angry about that slashing penalty.

I'm leaning towards what zroid said the other day. I'm starting to think this rule is bullshit. Calling off a goal for being milliseconds offside seems to be against the spirit of the rule.

Revenant

I'm leaning towards what zroid said the other day. I'm starting to think this rule is bullshit. Calling off a goal for being milliseconds offside seems to be against the spirit of the rule.

not to mention refs can already call the spirit on the occasional center ice dump \that should technically be an icing. Offside obviously more directly leads to a goal but i really am torn about this level of replay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, I think that's a good goal.

Whether it will stand or not is another matter.

EDIT: Yup, there it is.

EDIT EDIT: LOL this is stupid. :D

Revenant

Hitchcock finds a whole new way to slow a game down. Impressive.

he's a true innovator.

GOOD GOAL, CRY FOR ME STL
YX6ZTJ2.gif

Top Bottom