• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wtf is Quick doing :lol :lol

muUCxKv.png

"incredible goaltender"

"no one else I would rather have going into the playoffs"

"compete level is unmatched"

"most athletic goaltender in the league"

kingslunk

For being up 2-0 in a series and likely going far if not winning the Cup this year you're in a salty mood. KingBroly got to you already, eh? Playing mind games early on you

I'm in a great mood. Just gotta help pikma fire back. I can't trust Kari after game 6 2 goals 2 minute fiasco. He lets soft goals in too often.

I prefer Niemi
Also will be uppity if the ducks don't meet us in WCF.

Red_Man

For being up 2-0 in a series and likely going far if not winning the Cup this year you're in a salty mood. KingBroly got to you already, eh? Playing mind games early on you
Refs fucking up a call in his favour probably has him in a weird state of delusion

I never pick on Pikma though. He's a good guy. Tongue in cheek comment about Lehtonen being good was a nod to Pikma that he isn't great.

Anyways, enjoy the Kings taking on the Sharks

Red_Man

Johnson saying the refs will allow pretty much anything between whistles

Ward gets dunked into the boards face first and has to leave the ice

NHL Hockey

Red_Man

Jimmy Kimmel is a Kings fan

What a shocker

Edit : Lmao there's the typical dumbass Lucic penalty

LOL you cant even make this shit up, commentators: "Lucic is trying to send a message to the younger sharks with that roughing play" ..... "Thats LA Kings hockey right there"

Of course the Sharks get gifted another bullshit PP and score. Thanks refs.

Christ, the Sharks are unlikable cocks.

Gifted?! Are we watching the same game? Jumbo, Burnsie, Marleau, and Pavelski are some of the most likeable veterans in the game IMO, its really difficult for me not to pull for these guys.

Quick is very good but definitely crosses the line for aggressive positioning from time to time. It usually works because it's so unusual to see. When it doesn't work that net is empty

Top Bottom