• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Now to drop the next one:
1183323920049.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I imagine Lucic and Brown will be head hunting next game

It's like they say, if you can't beat 'em, kill 'em

KingBroly

Banned
I got 3 out of 4 right yesterday. Very surprised by the Kings play, or lack thereof. It feels like their slump from the end of the regular season has carried over.

CHI
TB
NYI
ANA

Those are my picks today.

I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of OT games this year. It feels like we had at least one every night in the first round last year. Maybe Parity's losing out this year, finally.

zroid

Banned
I agree. The Kings haven't looked good at all so far. No idea what the issue is, but it just feels like there's no intensity from them.

Weird how when your big trade deadline acquisitions are Luke Schenn, Rob Scuderi, and Vinny Lecavalier, it doesn't translate to post-season results

zroid

Banned
Shorks got a 2-0 series lead. Let's hope to the hockey gods we don't have a repeat of 2014.

You never know with the Shorks, although they should be a lot more comfortable this time. They already have two road wins in this series, they only ever had one in 2014.

Prodigal Torontonian McKegg set to draw in on the 4th while Dmac plays up to the 3rd FWD lines:

Hubey-Barkov-Jagr
Jussi-Bjugs-Smith
Hudler-Dmac-Purcell
Wilson-McKegg-Thornton

Cindro

I've been out of following the season all year, what with things in life being crazy and busy, but maybe now's a good time to catch a Blackhawks playoff game.

But what if I get sucked back in? I don't have time for it! Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll get eliminated in the first round :D

Quick

Banned
I've been out of following the season all year, what with things in life being crazy and busy, but maybe now's a good time to catch a Blackhawks playoff game.

But what if I get sucked back in? I don't have time for it! Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll get eliminated in the first round :D

image.php

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh, now THIS is more like the Penguins I've known from the last few years:

8ZFauBh.png

KOOgXWW.png

The cracks begin.

Meanwhile, McDonagh and Girardi are not expected to practice on Monday. The Rangers will be calling up Raphael Diaz to practice with the team tomorrow. The rest of the taxi squad to follow.

AV said:
If it was up to Dan (Girardi) he'd be playing ... I think he's been unfairly criticized.

Cindro

Hope the Hawks actually come out firing today instead of taking two periods to realize they're playing a hockey game.
Has it been another one of those seasons in general?

No clue how they continue to be so successful when they only go in halfsies with their competitive edge

Marvie_3

Banned
Has it been another one of those seasons in general?

No clue how they continue to be so successful when they only go in halfsies with their competitive edge
Every team halfasses it sometimes. Chicago halfassed it way more than usual this season though.

Every team halfasses it sometimes. Chicago halfassed it way more than usual this season though.

In all fairness though the core, when you count up playoffs and olympics, have played almost a full seasons worth of extra hockey. I know no one will admit it but all those extra games have got to be catching up with them.

I hope weise plays with a chip on his shoulder today, it'd be nice to see the player we gave up assets for

Top Bottom