• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like getting around 8 hours of sleep on a regular basis. Weekends I can sleep less and feel okay. Gotta sleep during the week for work.

I think you'll live longer if you sleep a good amount regularly.

More time to see if the Leafs win a Cup in our lifetime

Does "our" include calder?

Quick

Banned
I've surprisingly gotten a lot of sleep lately, but I've just been so exhaused this entire week.

I actually passed out at around 9 PM a couple of days ago, and slept right through to 9:30 AM.

iLLmAtlc

I've surprisingly gotten a lot of sleep lately, but I've just been so exhaused this entire week.

I actually passed out at around 9 PM a couple of days ago, and slept right through to 9:30 AM.

nice. i haven't had one of those since high school probably. my own fault though i enjoy doing stupid shit too much (video games, reading books).

preds.gif

DUCKS (eliminated) IN 5 SEF

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
real talk tho how are you able to do this without feeling like garbage the next day?

You get used to it. I think I'd probably feel a lot worse if I drank coffee (which I don't) and was constantly riding the caffeine roller coaster. Also, I rarely wake up before noon on weekends, so that helps.

Actually working production on set was much worse in terms of hours.

Clyde Frog fronts as a man of the people from the Bayou, but he's never stopped foot there in his life. He spends all of his time in a Newport Beach high rise looking off at the horizon toward the Kings fans living in poverty and smog.

Mate, you call that a man of the Bayou? THIS is a man of the Bayou...

220px-Bayou_Billy_box.jpg

I swear there was a Clydey Frogsies around 'ere somewhere...

Bayou-Billy-The-USA_001.jpg

AW CRIKEY IT'S A GAWD DAMN KINGS FAN!

iLLmAtlc

early but if you were to pick a series that wasn't over it'd probably be this one. philly controlled the previous game w/ shotz and was heading home.

Top Bottom