• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Mz6AluQ.jpg

You've got it wrong, they cheer, not boo. And it happened once. Can't even get the bullshit stories right. The were cheering that irvin didn't get the td, not the injury, on top of that.

Of course other teams fans don't actually like the truth of things so it doesn't matter much.

You're pretty delusional when it comes to this issue.

London, Ontario fans threw a banana at Simmonds.

I hold that against all Ontario hockey fans.

As much as I can't stand Simmonds, this is awful. Throwing bananas at black players is depressingly common during Italian soccer matches. They've even done it to their own players for the national team...

Pikma

Banned
This series is so ridiculously one sided, which means it'd be extra embarrassing if we ended up losing it

I wish the Ducks faced these losers instead, this game would be 6-0 already

Edit:

SHAAAAAAARPIIIIIIIIEEEEEE

Lol eat shit Minnesota

Stasis

Every team has it's dbags. I've just seen a higher amount of it from Philly/Pittsburgh fans in general, personally. Seems I'm not the only one if you go by what people say all over.

It's definitely a minority, as it always is, it just seems be a slightly larger/more noticeable minority in those areas. I've spent a lot of time there since I was a kid, so maybe I'm more exposed to it. Certainly not biased though, despite having grown up in NYC and cheering for NY teams. I love PA, we'll probably be moving there in a few years. Whatever. I still fucking hate the Flyers =P

Every team has it's dbags. I've just seen a higher amount of it from Philly/Pittsburgh fans in general, personally. Seems I'm not the only one if you go by what people say all over.

It's definitely a minority, as it always is, it just seems be a slightly larger/more noticeable minority in those areas. I've spent a lot of time there since I was a kid, so maybe I'm more exposed to it. Certainly not biased though, despite having grown up in NYC and cheering for NY teams. I love PA, we'll probably be moving there in a few years. Whatever. I still fucking hate the Flyers =P

It's a big case of confirmation bias basically. Once a reputation exists you'll always be defined by it, regardless of truth or not.

Stasis

It's a big case of confirmation bias basically. Once a reputation exists you'll always be defined by it, regardless of truth or not.

Perhaps.

Either way, just saying I'm not a blind Philly fan hater.

And I'll call out any fanbase for shitty behavior, my own included. They've certainly been guilty of their own nonsense.

Top Bottom