• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nice to see the good ol' Broad Street Bullies of yesteryear just sunk their team's chances of ever coming back in the series. Oh yeah, big fuck you to the fans of Phillu for showing the class they are known for. Worst fans in America, right there.

Oh fuck right off you sack of shit.

Pikma

Banned
Yeah, these are the Stars I know

Good, they deserve this shit. Minnesota has been the far superior team ever since Sharp scored the 2nd goal

Oh fuck right off you sack of shit.

You know, I wasn't referring to people here. You know that I like you, jello.

But the stuff I saw from the fans at Wells Fargo tonight is disgusting, and my team won. It's a horrible look for Philly fans that were throwing shit onto the ice on a night where they were honoring Ed Snyder. It's disgusting, and that's putting it lightly.

qGeZOv5.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You know, I wasn't referring to people here. You know that I like you, jello.

But the stuff I saw from the fans at Wells Fargo tonight is disgusting, and my team won.

Yes, I'm aware, it's just I'm tired of the same old bullshit.

Fans are angry, rightly so. It sucked. The team looked like shit. Them being stupid on the ice didn't help much. I'm not condoning any of their actions, it was shit. But every fucking team has fans that do stupid shit. Vancouver tore up half of downtown when they LOST in the cup finals.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haven't seen any of the Caps / Flyers game tonight, but reading all this goon shit just reminds me of Bill Burrs epic rant against Philly fans and Philly sport teams

For my first playoffs on GAF.. there thread is everything I hoped it would be. lol.
This is nothing

Pikma

Banned
Not gonna waste my time with this, I have a fucking class in 3 hours, gonna try to get some sleep.

Fuck you everyone that dares to cheer for the fucking Wild, fuck you. You're all on my list now

Stars are capable of coming back and not giving up.

If they get their shit together they can win
Yeah but they won't do it, not today my friend. I can't believe I'll say this but maybe you're right, maybe we do need... Russell

Ugh I feel nasty

Yes, I'm aware, it's just I'm tired of the same old bullshit.

Fans are angry, rightly so. It sucked. The team looked like shit. Them being stupid on the ice didn't help much. I'm not condoning any of their actions, it was shit. But every fucking team has fans that do stupid shit. Vancouver tore up half of downtown when they LOST in the cup finals.

We've heard. Still, we'll just drop this.

It could be reasonably debated that maybe the Flyers have been getting shafted when it comes to calls, but when the PK is this shitty and giving Oshie, Ovi and co. ample time to set up and essentially have the puck on a string, zipping it away from the Flyers D, it's a no wonder the Caps have been ripping it up on the PK.

Acid08

Banned
Won't be surprised if we lose tonight. Kings are motivated and Sharks have had shit goaltending at home.

If we can go back to LA up 3-1 I'd be thrilled.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We've heard. Still, we'll just drop this.

It could be reasonably debated that maybe the Flyers have been getting shafted when it comes to calls, but when the PK is this shitty and giving Oshie, Ovi and co. ample time to set up and essentially have the puck on a string, zipping it away from the Flyers D, it's a no wonder the Caps have been ripping it up on the PK.

Even when they DO get calls, the Flyers PP is fucking atrocious. 0-9 in three games. You can't win games if you don't capitalize on your opportunities.

Flyers D is putrid. Schultz? Manning? LOL Streit is like 50, Gudas is meh. MacDonald is a bottom 6 getting paid like a #1-2 and Ghost is the only bright spot on there and even he looks lost.

I thought they MIIIIGHT have had a sliver of a chance to pull out an upset. After game 1 and Coots going down? Bah.

Top Bottom