• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Here's another shitty Flyers trade

The Philadelphia Flyers' first-round pick went to the Washington Capitals as the result of a trade on June 20, 2008 that sent Steve Eminger and a third-round pick in 2008 (84th overall) to Philadelphia in exchange for this pick.
That pick was John Carlson.

9KiP7fK.png

Christ the Flyers PP is atrocious

Mullen refuses to change his PP for the better. No man in front of the goalies EVER (all season long, they barely put anyone in front of the goalie to screen). Same play every time and it's why it's failing.

PK never moves or tries to actively go after/pressure other players. Which is why our PK is one of the worst in the past two seasons, is because of fucking Lappy.

zroid

Banned
Am I the only one who ONLY watches Ovechkin on Capitals power plays? It's pretty hilarious.
When you watch him, you sort of realize why he has a reputation of being lazy. Of course his ability to just quietly lurk and then pounce is why he's so effective on the PP.

fake edit: case in point

Stasis

Am I the only one who ONLY watches Ovechkin on Capitals power plays? It's pretty hilarious.

Our defense certainly doesn't. Maybe they will this year if we make it there!

I don't wanna get back into a fan debate, but the minority that's there tonight are gonna be hard to top in terms of douchebaggery, damn.

iLLmAtlc

honestly i feel like this is a pretty good way to watch sometimes. you see a lot of stuff you don't see than if you just followed the puck the whole time

i like to see how the top Dman play off the puck personally >_>

Top Bottom