• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Stasis

Injure one player. Almost injure two others on dangerous as fuck boarding hits from behind.

Fans throw bracelets on ice TWICE, get a penalty for it, and continue to do so... bracelets laid out on each seat for the honoring of Ed Snider prior to the game.

I'm no Caps fan, that's well known, but fuck it... sweep guys, sweep.

zroid

Banned
bwahahahaha

133Zapy.png

Parch

Now it's a beatdown.
For a team that wants to play rowdy, you'd think they'd know a thing or two about penalty kills.

Nice to see the good ol' Broad Street Bullies of yesteryear just sunk their team's chances of ever coming back in the series. Oh yeah, big fuck you to the fans of Phillu for showing the class they are known for. Worst fans in America, right there.

Slurmer

Banned
Nice to see the good ol' Broad Street Bullies of yesteryear just sunk their team's chances of ever coming back in the series. Oh yeah, big fuck you to the fans of Phillu for showing the class they are known for. Worst fans in America, right there.

Hey, flyers GAF is alright though

Philly is going to tap into their famous brotherly love power bomb and give you your first reverse sweep.
It's more likely that the Flyers fans will throw so much shit on the ice on Wednesday that the Flyers will have to forfeit the game and the Caps will win on a technicality.

I don't even know if that's a rule but it's still more likely.

I wonder how Ed Snyder would feel about this?

Like legitimately, I thought that the death of him and the Flyers play over the last month would make them at least a threat. But this isn't even close. At all.

So for the first time in Capitals history, we have a 3-0 series lead. Yay!

Just in time for the Flyers to become the first team to make two 3-0 series comebacks. :p

More seriously, I think Washington will complete the sweep, much as I would like the Flyers to pull off a miracle.

Top Bottom