• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
Solidarity bruh

9iCu5Vll.png

Is this happening to you right now? I'm super jealous, all I have at my disposal is some string cheese.

Avocados are shit here in Spain and they're not cheap at all, 6 fucking € for two pieces of shit basically

Where do they even come from? Are they shipping them in all the way from Mexico? The avocados here suck right now too because all we have this time of year is the inferior Mexican 'cados. Can't wait for the California season to get into swing. We need to Make Avocados Great Again.

Avocados are shit here in Spain and they're not cheap at all, 6 fucking € for two pieces of shit basically

Didn't know you're in Spain! Looking to head there this summer.

Is it a good time to visit Espana? What part of the country are you in?

Know any haciendas with good sheets?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Didn't know you're in Spain! Looking to head there this summer.

Is it a good time to visit Espana? What part of the country are you in?

Know any haciendas with good sheets?

I was going to warn you about Spain's summer heat, but then I remembered the whole Arizona thing. Heat aside, the best time to visit is Spring simply due to the fact that there will be fewer touristas. Barcelona should be your #1 priority.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers practice was optional today, so only about half the team skated. Dan Girardi also skated.

Viktor Stalberg, meanwhile, was having dental work done. Lost 3 teeth.

Clydefrog

I remember being in Granada, Spain in August. It was 104 degrees outside. The breeze actually felt like fire.

I was hungover. I bought a cool-looking dagger from a street vendor (I was sixteen years old) for my brother. A few minutes later, as I was passing by a church, I came across two people wheeling a stretcher covered with a white sheet. Without warning, the fire wind blew the white sheet off the stretcher, revealing the old dead lady beneath. It was the first dead body I saw in real life.

I got more Spain stories should you want to hear them. I did the exchange student thing for a summer.

calder

I think they didn't suspend him because the whole play has a kind of cool, Kurosawa-esque poetry in motion vibe to it. Imagine Letang as Yojimbo using the follow through on his attack on one viscous henchmen to immediately slash the next attacker's throat wide open with his trusty katana. You just don't get that sort of fluid action choreography in modern films today!

Quick

Banned
I think they didn't suspend him because the whole play has a kind of cool, Kurosawa-esque poetry in motion vibe to it. Imagine Letang as Yojimbo using the follow through on his attack on one viscous henchmen to immediately slash the next attacker's throat wide open with his trusty katana. You just don't get that sort of fluid action choreography in modern films today!

Letang squared up, just like one of my animes.

f3e9ec8539caea9b0e8c19e1e35f84516e21048e_hq.gif

Line_HTX

Pummel Letang and Kessel into the glass please.

Penguins and Steelers, they're all the same.

Letang is Kenshin. PFFFFFFTT... Quick pls.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds are tentatively running with:

Jarnkrok/Johansen/Neal
Forsberg/Ribeiro/Wilson
Arvidsson/Fisher/Salomaki
Bass/Gaustad/Sissons

Preds looked really lost without Smith, hope they get everything straightened out. Good thing that Wilson has stepped up so far.

Preds are tentatively running with:

Jarnkrok/Johansen/Neal
Forsberg/Ribeiro/Wilson
Arvidsson/Fisher/Salomaki
Bass/Gaustad/Sissons

Preds looked really lost without Smith, hope they get everything straightened out. Good thing that Wilson has stepped up so far.

Yeah it's tough when you get an injury so early in the game to juggle lines.

I think the first game Josh Manson of the Ducks got a concussion and the team had to roll with 5 defenseman for more than w periods, screws up pairings and chemistry.

TFW you're finished University finals:

giphy.gif

1241117970872.gif

giphy.gif

TFW when you have been largely out of the loop and think the Blues-Hawks series have only had 3 games played so far:

giphy.gif

Top Bottom